Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lily

I play them with the Ocarina app on my iPod.  ;D

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Redwall Musician

Weasel dude, if you keep saying that you will become fish dude.
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nay with me two philozophiez (the onez in me zignature) ah willnae!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Nightfire

Wow. ;D  I did too.

dgofhduifgadugf78sd0ardzhfhousdtydso
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Mad Maudie

today Sep. 26 is national pancake day we are having pumpkin cinnamonrole pancakes yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum yum  
Quote from: Nightfire on September 23, 2011, 02:47:08 PM

she is so pretty

i lost the game five minutes after reading it 
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Nightfire

Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Redwall Musician

That's why Zelda is my profile picture! She is so pretty and awesome, with her triforce and cool name. Not to mention she plays the Ocarina and has an amazing lullaby.

Apparently riding the dog like a little pony is frowned upon in this establishment!
..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Nightfire

First of all, he's a WOLF!!! Not a dog! Secondly, no one likes Midna much. She was awful, in my opinion: nothing like Navi or Tatl! And I don't necessarily like the story line of Twilight Princess, but the graphics were incredible compared to the other games, and I loved it when you could be a wolf. And the Spirit Springs are awesome! I love how beautiful and peaceful they are!

Redwall Musician

Let's face it everyone, Ocarina of Time is the best! I haven't played Twilight Princess, heard the graphic are amazing, but I like Ocarina of time because of the music! Ah, the music!

Icefire

Living in peace, aye many a season,
Calm in life and sound in reason,,
'Til evil arrives, a wicked horde,
Driving a warrior to pick up his sword,
The challenger rings then, straight and fair,
Justice is with us, beware. Beware!

DanielofRedwall

Received mostly negative reviews.

Redwall Musician

Seventeen is a number, not a cake. Stop eating all my cake. Why does cake have to be so nice to say? I lost the game. Cake never wins.

Nightfire