"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

The most random thread ever!!!

Started by Icefire, July 04, 2011, 04:53:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgerLordFiredrake

baby turtle forever

Maudie

I don't know! And then there are the creepy ones who are doing Unknown Action.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BadgerLordFiredrake

I am currently doing Unknown Action right now o.0
baby turtle forever

Maudie

Queen Elsa is just a glorified waterbender.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

BadgerLordFiredrake

Glorified, singing, underpowered one.
baby turtle forever

Rusvul

Correct on all points except... Elsa doesn't need water, from the looks. Unless she condenses it from the air like that creepy puppetmaster lady.

The Skarzs

Quote from: Mask on November 29, 2014, 03:00:35 AM
Guests scare me. I looked on Who's Online and there was one that was looking at the introduction topic for like three hours.  :o
They now gather for battle on the plains of "The Master of the Pitiless Mists; OOC and signups."
Seriously, I'm sick of literally 50% of the guests viewing that topic. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Rainshadow

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on November 29, 2014, 04:27:53 AM
Correct on all points except... Elsa doesn't need water, from the looks. Unless she condenses it from the air like that creepy puppetmaster lady.

She's definitely the creepy puppetmaster lady.  I'm 42% sure of that.

@Skarzsy-chan:  Yeah, I seriously wanna know what's so interesting about that topic.  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Maudie

*Muffled scream*
EeeeeK! Two guests were just doing Nothing, or Nothing That You Can See.

Delthion

NO! THEY HAVE UNITED WITH THE MODS! ALL IS LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Na' av! Zere'z ztill ze Banana Puddin' O' Dooom (Viz zree o'z)! Av iz ztill nae lozt! 'ave 'ope an' belief in ze pie o' nine puddin'z!
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Maudie

For a sec just now it looked like guest was posting in a topic, then I realized that it was a member.
Guests give me the heeby-jeebies.

Jukka the Sling

Random fact: I've made quite a few RP posts off my mom's iPod.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Maudie

I've made tons of my posts from an iPad.

Delthion

My family has absolutely no mobile device of any kind.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.