News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forbidden Truce ~ Chapter One Bloodied Families

Started by Faiyloe, March 11, 2014, 11:53:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

Pain altered Zuzucath's mind as the dagger cut into his leg. "Bad otter, make Zuzucath hurt! No, yesss, make you scream much, much scream, yesss. . ."
He tripped over a root as he staggered over to Donavin, screaming in frustration.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

OOC: NM, Zuzucath is trying to kill Donavin. ::)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay, anything else?

The Skarzs

OOC: Garvina was captured, cut her bonds, and is now resting. That's it.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

OOC: Okay. Hey, Faiy, maybe Arya could meet up with one of the runners (Which you could do), and hear about Garvina's capture that way. And maybe then she does something completely reckless that works. ;)

Faiyloe

OOC: What do you mean runners?

BIC: Garvina tossed and turned she felt hot and cold at the same time and her mouth was dry and parched. She hardly noticed that she was in a strange room on a strange bed and she didn't care. For a moment she thought that maybe the dart had been fatal then she fell into a fevered sleep.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

OOC: Adlais is sending two of Garvina's squirrel's to tell Bryony, that Garvina has been captured.

BIC: Donavin smiled grimly as his dagger cut flesh, then the weasel went down. Donavin leapt forward, hoping to maybe pin his opponent to the ground before going in for the kill.
--------------------------
Adlais had found someone to guard Garvina's door, then he had gone to grab something to eat. He was starving.

Faiyloe

OOC: Oh... but that hasn't happened yet. Oh and just a warning Garvina is in no shape to escape.  :P Oh and Rachel I had this idea once the otters find out how sick Garvina is they try and help and try to do a little bloodletting (which is normal) but Garvina refuses to let them. I have had this idea ever since she got captured.   

Faiyloe

OOC: Yes I am wired...  ;D :P. It was just a suggestion. if you don't want to that's Ok. (And bloodletting is what every one dose there when they get sick even the Lonel's so it wouldn't seem wrong or barbaric. the only reason Garvina would refuse would be because she dose not trust them)

rachel25

OOC: No it was a good ok. And I have no problem with bloodletting.  ;D

Faiyloe

OOC: Ok... now we just sound crazy.  :D :P

rachel25

OOC: Story of my life. So, do you want to do that now.......

Faiyloe

OOC: Whenever is fine. I don't want it to seem forced. if it fit with the RP then sure.