News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

Freddy

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

We should not set Skarzs aflame, he is a kind troll who only wishes for the betterment of people who are not as well off as others.

Oh, really? I thought he was trying to separate your mind and mine!

Oh, do be grateful, he made you a separate person!

Meh...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Say whaaa. . . ?

Gah! *Pats out clothes* This was a brand new set of clothes, Rachel. BRAND NEW! No tapioca for you.
Tam, you're not allowed to die; I'm not done with you yet.

*Lifts up paper and reads the one underneath on notepad*
Oohhh, yes. I need to examine a certain 'James Gryphon' on account of brainwashing people into being his mindless servants.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Well, I used to have two personalities, but you separated us making us separate people. I am gratful but he isn't.

How could you be grateful to the person that has prevented us from eating Troll Salad for so long!

I don't like that anymore, although I'm sorry to say that I still like Mashed Troll, although since my reform I have not touched the stuff.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Hmph.

You're scheduled for release in. . . two days' time.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Thank you good Sir!

Hmph, I don't see what's so good about it!

Well, you're insane, since when do rational people care about your opinion?

Tam and Martin

Quote from: The Skarzs on September 15, 2014, 05:06:27 AM
Say whaaa. . . ?

Gah! *Pats out clothes* This was a brand new set of clothes, Rachel. BRAND NEW! No tapioca for you.
Tam, you're not allowed to die; I'm not done with you yet.

*Lifts up paper and reads the one underneath on notepad*
Oohhh, yes. I need to examine a certain 'James Gryphon' on account of brainwashing people into being his mindless servants.
You can't kill me. I am already claimed by several other people.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

The Skarzs

You said you died; not allowed.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Would you mind keeping my alternate personality here for a while?

What?! You would do that to me?!!

Yes, I would, now do be quiet!

Jukka the Sling

*Is sitting placidly in her cell*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Lady Amber

Hi, just wondering, am I insane?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Lady Amber

Um...So in other words I get put into a cell?