News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Insane Asylum.

Started by The Skarzs, March 12, 2014, 10:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Faiyloe

Show proper respect to you Empress swine! Are you so thick that you do not know the courtesy shown to one of royal blood?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Okay. . . Well, it's looking good for me, but you're going to have to stay here for an indefinite amount of time, Eolyiaf.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

You dare defy me! You will regret this. Soon a Tolls head will adorn my dining hall. A great feast will be held at my victory!

Cornflower MM

Heeyy, look! It's Eoly! She's not locked up in Fait's PM Inbox any more! Hi, Eoily!

Faiyloe

You! Once I am free you will rue the day you set eyes on me! Your screams will be heard from my dungeons!

Tam and Martin

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2014, 09:13:06 PM
You! Once I am free you will rue the day you set eyes on me! Your screams will be heard from my dungeons!

Sorry to interrupt, but it would seem that you are in the dungeons. So would that mean that we are in the same place?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Faiyloe

This is nothing to compare. Tis a luxurious palace in comparison. You will see. My domain will stretch farther than Alexander the Greats, It will be stronger than The Roman Empire and stand longer than that of Egypt! My name will be remembered along side of that of Alexander, Caesar, Ramses, and Hitler. All will serve me and far off nations shall come to give me there elegance! Even the stars will follow my bidding! My dungeon will be filled with the screams of those who defy me. My enemys will fear the very sound of my name!

Delthion

Interesting, as powerful as the Roman Empire. Western Roman Empire during it's fall I presume?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2014, 09:28:38 PM
This is nothing to compare. Tis a luxurious palace in comparison. You will see. My domain will stretch farther than Alexander the Greats, It will be stronger than The Roman Empire and stand longer than that of Egypt! My name will be remembered along side of that of Alexander, Caesar, Ramses, and Hitler. All will serve me and far off nations shall come to give me there elegance! Even the stars will follow my bidding! My dungeon will be filled with the screams of those who defy me. My enemys will fear the very sound of my name!

Eoly? Hush. Nobody wants to hear long-winded boasts about how big your kingdom MIGHT be.

Faiyloe

Quote from: Delthion on September 17, 2014, 09:30:12 PM
Interesting, as powerful as the Roman Empire. Western Roman Empire during it's fall I presume?

You imbecile! it will be grater and stronger than it twas at it peak of power!

Quote from: Cornflower MM on September 17, 2014, 09:32:20 PM
Eoly? Hush. Nobody wants to hear long-winded boasts about how big your kingdom MIGHT be.

*Chooses to be merciful and ignore this statement. You are going to die anyway*

Delthion

Quote from: Faiyloe on September 17, 2014, 09:36:32 PM
Quote from: Delthion on September 17, 2014, 09:30:12 PM

You imbecile! it will be grater and stronger than it twas at it peak of power!

And as perverse I presume?

Cornflower MM

The Skarzs

THIS is why she's in here.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.