News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Pendelfin Rabbits :) @#~][=_*^$

Started by rachel25, June 13, 2013, 02:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

does anyone here know what Pendelfin Rabbits are because when I was at a carboot on Sunday I bought some my dad is selling some of them but I am getting to keep two of them  :D this is what Pendelfins look like

Tam and Martin

I have never heard of them before but they look neat.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

rachel25

yeah they are do you know that Pendelfin rabbits were one of the first ever things to collect  8)

Romsca

rachel25

Yep some of them go for a fortune on ebay  ;D

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on June 13, 2013, 08:52:29 PM
yeah they are do you know that Pendelfin rabbits were one of the first ever things to collect  8)
Ever to collect by who? If you mean one of the first things ever collected by anyone, people have been collecting things for thousands of years.
And what are Pandelfin rabbits? Do they have a theme, are they from something? Or just random really old really valuable statues of anthropomorphic bunnies?

rachel25

What I mean by one of the first things to collect is that they were one of the first things made to be collected  ;) and about where they're from I'm not sure I'll have to ask my dad about that but there are loads of different ones to collect  :D hope that answered your question  8) heres another few pictures

:P  ;D

Redwaller

There was no results on Wikipedia. But the name looks like a book title.

rachel25

if you go to ebay you should find something  :P

Romsca

Are you starting to collect these?

rachel25

well yes and no I have got a few more than two now and a house this one in fact ;D

Redwallfan7

Quote from: rachel25 on June 25, 2013, 08:40:39 PM
well yes and no I have got a few more than two now and a house this one in fact ;D
That's cool  :)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

rachel25

Thank you  ;D
these are someof the ones I have