2 (18.2%)
I don't care either way.
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Ally046

Cobb, Ember, Nutmeg, Pingvin, Diann, Celest, Cinnabon, Coco

Flib Bigboat

That he isn't ghosting us all.
(Although Lass will probably tell him to do so now.)
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Ally046

Yes but how are you betting your pfp

Flib Bigboat

Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Ally046

Flib Bigboat

Quote from: Kade Rivok on March 22, 2023, 09:40:41 PMOh no, what a tragedy.
Big deal. I'd probably still taste the same to you.
Long live the RRR!

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

lass of something much

Quote from: Flib Bigboat on March 16, 2023, 11:14:04 PMThat he isn't ghosting us all.
(Although Lass will probably tell him to do so now.)

Last I heard he's really, really busy, and took 2 months to reply, so he probably isn't
𝓛𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓼𝓱

Flib Bigboat

Ah, ok, although there is a ghost that will occasionally come on to check updates on threads and such.
(I'm guessing that they're a gagged member or something.)
Long live the RRR!

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Kade Rivok

Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Flib Bigboat

It must be pretty boring to be a ghost. All you ever do is glide around in sheets and moan, and nobody with common sense believes in you except for about 4 hours or so on October 31, and then they just pretend to, for the sake of tradition.
Long live the RRR!

Rillbrook the Wanderer

G'day mates,

I'm sad to say my time with you all has come to a close.

You've all been so kind to me and I'll miss you.

I want to thank the staff for your work, making this a safe, positive place. Thank you friends, for your questions, antics, and inclusiveness. And last (but not least) of all, I want to thank you, Ally, for giving me confidence and showing me how to love once again. You've been truly wonderful.

I hope I'm graced with the chance to meet each of you as I wander about life's straits.

Thanks again,
Rillbrook the Wanderer

The Skarzs

O_O
The fact that this was posted in the Cellars makes me wonder about how genuine it is, but this was dragged up from months ago.

If you're really leaving Rill, please remember that you're always welcome back.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.