The Skarzs

So. . . Does anyone have a crush on anyone in the books? :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Not anymore, I'm happy to say.

Ashleg

Jukka the Sling

It's been ages since I've read that book, but Buckler Kordyne is still pretty cool.  I have a thing for self-sacrificing dudes.  Also, his voice on the audiobook is kinda attractive, from what I recall. >.>
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

The Skarzs

There appear to be three different types of people. . . XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Delthion

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on June 05, 2017, 07:42:51 PM
It's been ages since I've read that book, but Buckler Kordyne is still pretty cool.  I have a thing for self-sacrificing dudes.  Also, his voice on the audiobook is kinda attractive, from what I recall. >.>

So what's your opinion on Jesus?
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ashleg

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 05, 2017, 08:29:47 PM
There appear to be three different types of people. . . XD

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THIS??!

The Skarzs

This:

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 05, 2017, 03:05:45 PM
Not anymore, I'm happy to say.
Quote from: Ashleg on June 05, 2017, 04:05:03 PM
Quote from: Ashleg on June 01, 2017, 03:39:47 AM
The snakes that were tied together.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Groddil

Four, actually.

Quote from: Groddil
Isn't bestiality illegal?

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: Delthion on June 06, 2017, 12:28:41 AM

So what's your opinion on Jesus?
Um.
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

The ultimate self-sacrificing dude? ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Gonff the Mousethief

Quote from: Delthion on June 06, 2017, 02:42:08 AM

I wanna ship this so much, but, you know, no telling how long it will be until He comes back.
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Delthion

The Skarzs

Quote from: Gonff the Mousethief on June 06, 2017, 04:02:18 AM
Quote from: Delthion on June 06, 2017, 02:42:08 AM

I wanna ship this so much, but, you know, no telling how long it will be until He comes back.
That and He knows all, so . . . yeah. Just don't.
That's like shipping Jukka and her dad if he sacrificed his life to save hers. >_>

OH, I KNOW. She likes older guys, so she would like. . .
Spoiler
Stonepaw! Best of both worlds.
[close]
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

This conversation just took a very strange and rather irreverent turn...

Quote from: The Skarzs on June 06, 2017, 02:01:34 PM
OH, I KNOW. She likes older guys, so she would like. . .
Spoiler
Stonepaw! Best of both worlds.
[close]
*Googles who exactly Stonepaw is*

Lol, no.