Redwall TV series

Started by Firewall978, November 13, 2011, 01:07:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you like the TV series to continue?

YES!
Restart the series with better animation
No
There was a Redwall TV series????!!!!!!

W0NWILL

Quote from: Gingivere Greeneyes on September 02, 2012, 02:56:01 PM
Martin gasped. Bella was right! Boar looked like he could tear Kotir apart with his paws!....Unless Tsarmina or Gingivere accidentally stood on him!   :P

Lol, nice.

I prefer the books, but it's decidedly different to see how other interpret them. Poleekin's house was cool, I would've never of thought of it like that, and it's better than my interpretation. Mine was boring.

phoenixfoden

i liked the tv seris and would like to see season 4.

rachel25

I like it if they'd make it into a film that followed the books.  ;) I actually own the redwall movie but the animation is bad and Asmodas was pathetic and the cretures were to cartcutued  :o

Kitsune

I know! I would still like to see it in action, though. :-\
P.S. HERO MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rusvul

Quote from: rachel25 on April 21, 2013, 03:37:01 PM
I like it if they'd make it into a film that followed the books.  ;) I actually own the redwall movie but the animation is bad and Asmodas was pathetic and the cretures were to cartcutued  :o
The animation is decent, but inconsistent. Matthias's stick changes color, and  there is a blue shrew, and... Asmodeas could have been done better, his voice was good though. I'm not sure what you mean by "Cartcutued", Is it a word I'm not familliar with? Or a misspelling of cartooned? In an animated series, the characters are bound to be cartoony :P. I'm glad they didn't make them more realistic, I think it'd have spoiled some of the simpleness of it. I liked it, but it definitely could have been done better. Most of the awesomeness of it was due to Brian Jaques, not Nelvana.

Redwallfan7

The one strong point to the t.v series is Keyla. I thought that they got his character really close to how he acts in the book.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Rusvul

Yes. And in GuitarM0use's parody, the "I'm obnoxious!" repeated line is AWESOME!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 22, 2013, 04:58:43 PM
The one strong point to the t.v series is Keyla. I thought that they got his character really close to how he acts in the book.
But they didn't get him %100, you know. They made him panick when they, the slaves, were trapped in the escape tunnel, he panicked. But in the book, he was virtully the only one to keep his head.
Just saying...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Buzz_Bumble

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 22, 2013, 03:09:43 PM
Quote from: rachel25 on April 21, 2013, 03:37:01 PM
... I actually own the redwall movie but the animation is bad and Asmodas was pathetic and the cretures were to cartcutued  :o
... I'm not sure what you mean by "Cartcutued", Is it a word I'm not familliar with?

That would be because it's not a real word.  :) I think it's possibly meant to say "too caricatured", or having exaggerated characteristics ... then again the books are somewhat like that anyway.

Romsca

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on April 23, 2013, 07:17:18 PM
Yes. And in GuitarM0use's parody, the "I'm obnoxious!" repeated line is AWESOME!

I should check those out sometime! (When I get a computer that I won't get in FREAKING HUGE TROUBLE if I watch youtube videos on it ;))

Vilu Daskar

Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

Lutra

Please don't bump old topics with no meaningful reply. Thanks. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

I'd love to see a fourth season. The first was Meh, the second one better. And the third I haven't watched yet.(I haven't finished Mattimeo yet)

What I didn't like of the first season, is that they got the parts mixed, or didn't do them right.

Lutra

Quote from: Redwaller on June 17, 2013, 03:46:04 PM

What I didn't like of the first season, is that they got the parts mixed, or didn't do them right.

That could be said for the first season of just about any tv show.  Most don't "get it right" until the second or third season once everything and everyone has settled into their roles.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwaller

Yeah. Did you see the part where they made a tunnel? It went totally the wrong way.