57 (90.5%)
redwall doesnt continue
6 (9.5%)

Total Members Voted: 59

Orinoco

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 04, 2013, 07:44:51 PM
Quote from: Lutra on April 04, 2013, 01:21:00 PM
Econ 101 - supply and demand ;)

Low supply (because its out of print), high demand = high prices (and someone will likely buy it for a higher price because they want it badly enough)

We'll see....I'm awaiting to see if they got the rights to other seasons to release on DVD.  I still have to get Season 2.
I just need to buy the secand half of the First Season and then I'll have the hole first season. But I just cant seem to find the secand anywere.... Does anybody know were I could buy it?

Try Barnes & Noble. I got my Redwall DVDs there for around $7 each.
"My turtleneck is irresistible."   - Adam Young

Lutra

Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Why is it that they only have Season 1 available in two seperate DVDs? Why didn't they do that with the other two seasons?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tam and Martin

They do but you have to pay 119 dollars to get it.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Lutra

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on April 05, 2013, 11:44:00 PM
Why is it that they only have Season 1 available in two seperate DVDs? Why didn't they do that with the other two seasons?

The other seasons I think were released in 2005 or something around there.  The one I linked to was a new release from about 2011 and put more copies of Season 1 out there at a reasonable price.  If I linked to the original Season 1 release from 2005 I bet its going for hundreds of dollars too.  And here it is: http://www.amazon.com/Redwall-Season-One-Tyrone-Savage/dp/B000BZ8IC6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1365261385&sr=8-1&keywords=redwall+season+1
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Lutra

Just so its out there, season 2 and season 3 have not seen a new DVD release; only season 1 has thus far.  That is why you can get it for cheaper than the other two which have been OOP for 8 years now.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on April 06, 2013, 04:18:39 PM
Just so its out there, season 2 and season 3 have not seen a new DVD release; only season 1 has thus far.  That is why you can get it for cheaper than the other two which have been OOP for 8 years now.
But why did they do that with only Season 1? If they had done that with Season 3, then I'd be on it like fire on paper!

Redwallfan7

Now PBS is boring, with news and programs for preschoolers. The Redwall series isn't as accurate to the books as I'd like it to be but it was great when it was on. It added some spice to the channel.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on April 06, 2013, 05:00:26 PM
Now PBS is boring, with news and programs for preschoolers. The Redwall series isn't as accurate to the books as I'd like it to be but it was great when it was on. It added some spice to the channel.
Yea, I hope they continue to make the Redwall TV show.... one about Mossflower, prehaps?

Tam and Martin

I like Mossflower that may make one of the best movies.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Ungatt Trunn

Just found something out...they did have Season 2 split up onto 3 seperate DVDs. Unfortunautly, they are only playable on Reagion 2 DVD players. How disapointing >:(!

Buzz_Bumble

I'll have to dig out the DVDs I've got to see what they are - I know I've got a set that is Volume 1 to Volume 8, and then I've got another single DVD (all Region 4, Australia / New Zealand, I think).

MatthiasMan

I don't have the CD's. I either watch on youtube or on Netflix. But I think they should continue it.

Kitsune

I have the cds of Redwall, but the others I watched on Netflix.

Ungatt Trunn

I still dont see why The complete Seasons are soooo rare and expensive! Why?