News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Which Forum User would you like to meet in person.

Started by Leatho Shellhound, June 01, 2012, 12:20:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dawnwing

Redwallfan7

"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Skyblade

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 23, 2012, 11:54:48 PM
I'd like to meet all of you, actually.

Same here!

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rusvul

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on September 05, 2012, 02:13:32 AM
I would like to skype but I don't face chat with anyone I haven't met in real life. Sorry! Just safety ensured  ;)
umm, skype has this neat little function, called group chat, if you dont have skype premium, you cant do video on group chat. (when i skype my friends, we do computer games, we dont use video) so showing your face wouldnt be a problem. if you are concerned about voice, that would be a problem. and i dont think most people with skype have skype premium. but, it would be hard to arrange a time when everyone is on. and, a call with that many people would be hard to manage. i mean, most people dont have external microphones, which means static x 50 or something like that. that equals a lot of noise. but, maybe not everyone on the foryms would skype at the same time. it is possible to do somethign involving skype.
EDIT: and as for the point of this thread, i would like to meet wonwill and gears the most, but idk if i would go to a forum convention if there was one. my parents might not want me to XD

Ungatt Trunn

I would like to mett Redwaller, as he will become president of the forms somday (I hope!).

Life is too short to rush through it.

PrimroseWarrior

does anyone want to meet me? :'(
I would love to meet rainshadow and WONWILL
And I would love to see mad maudia again. We've only seen eatch othe twice(meh >:().
"Every fairytale needs a good old-fashioned villain. You need me, or you're nothing."
    ~Moriarty

"People have died."
"Thats what people DO!"

"Did u miss me?"
      ~Moriarty & Sherlock

W0NWILL

I'd like to meet you, but it seemed sorta obvious that people would like to meet you.

Dannflower Reguba

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on September 27, 2012, 01:28:23 AM
I would like to mett Redwaller, as he will become president of the forms somday (I hope!).

Good luck trying to oust the adminastrators. lol.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Rainshadow

Quote from: PrimroseWarrior on September 27, 2012, 02:29:08 AM
does anyone want to meet me? :'(
I would love to meet rainshadow and WONWILL
And I would love to see mad maudia again. We've only seen eatch othe twice(meh >:().

Aw, thanks!  I'd like to meet you too!
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Dannflower Reguba

I'm starting to think I would like to meet Trisscar and Primrose.  :)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Skyblade

I noticed hardly anyone wants to meet me except one person. Maybe I'm too weird.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Rainshadow

I counted (from page 4) 2 people that want to meet you.  That's twice more than what you said!  I want to meet you, though I doubt it would be possible to meet anyone that was on this forum.  Well, except for Icefire and Eustace Scrubb.  I already know them, so yeah, that's pretty easy lol.
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Skyblade on September 28, 2012, 10:38:27 PM
I noticed hardly anyone wants to meet me except one person. Maybe I'm too weird.
I want to meet you! I also want to meet Wonwill so we can play violin and cello together. ;D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Rainshadow

What, and have an all out war?  I want to meet you guys too!  So I can see the war, of course. ;D

Redwallfan7

If my mom allowed me to do it, we could all face time or Skype.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers