A Winter to Freeze Your Heart part 2

Started by Unimaginative, February 10, 2014, 06:17:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachel25

As Raphael ran, his foot caught in a root that was hidden underneath last Autumns leaves. He fell head over heels. He gasped as an arrow landed just in front of him. So he was still being pursued.
Raphael got up again, and loaded up his own bow, though it would be difficult to fire after just being stabbed in the shoulder, it made him feel confidant. He then quickly ran behind a tree, in the opposite direction to where the arrow was fired. 

Cornflower MM

OOC: Wait, wait, wait. Dannflor, isn't Jath a female? You said "He" Or "His" in that post.

BIC: Arya raced back into the clearing, tugging on the squirrel's paw, and saw Vatra'
s fleeing back. Only, she wasn't going to towards Brockhall.... "VAAATRAAAA!!" She screamed, and took off, forgetting that she was holding onto the other squirrel's paw. "Oh no...She's going to get herself killed....No, no, no! This can't be happening. It can't not so soon after..." She muttered, going on and on. She ran as fast as she could, flinching every time a sword rose into the air. "When Vatra fell, she screeched, but the weasel was running away. She gasped in relief when Vatra got up and started coming towards her. She ran even harder, still not remembering that she was holding someone's paw, and was tugging him along at a pretty good pace.

rachel25

Ushen ran on with the squirrelmaid, he tried to pull his paw free, but she was holding onto it so tight, that the paw was going numb. Ushen saw a squirrelmaid fighting a weasel, but then the weasel ran away.
"Let go already!" He shouted at the squirrelmaid who was crushing his paw. Yes, he was concerned abut the whole situation, but he'd like the blood circulation to continue to go into his paw if that was alright. 

Cornflower MM

Arya barely heard him, and it took a few seconds for it to sink in. "Oops..." She said, stopping and turning a moment. "Sorry....I kinda forgot about your paw." She said apologetically, and blushing. Then she turned again and started trotting towards Vatra again.

rachel25

Ushen rubbed the life back into his paw, adjusted his bags, and made to leave. But then his curiosity got the better of him, and he turned, and walked towards the squirrelmaids.

Cornflower MM

When Arya got to Vatra, she gave her a quick hug. "Don't do that ever againb!" She scolded, then then sighed as she took in her friend';s appearance. "How is it that whenever we do something like this, you always get yourself huirt in one form or another?" She asked jokingly. Then she looked at herself. "Then again, I don't look too good, either." That was when she realized that she had an arrow in her shoulder. "Oh. When did that happen?" She asked.

rachel25

Ushen crept forward, and heaves dropped on the conversation. He wondered if the two squirrels were sisters or something. They did look a little like each other.

Cornflower MM

"I'm sorry, but I never got your name. I;'m Arya, and this is my best friend, Vatra." Arya said, offering her paw.

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce mentally diagnosed himself as consciousness began to return to his stressed body. The burning sensations had been slated slightly since last he remembered, the bleeding had slowed both naturally and due to outside intervention. Blinking twice quickly, the squirrel's eyes opened to stare at the ceiling. Being on his back wasn't the most comfortable due to the burns, it was probably the least painful position to be in at the moment. Still staring at the ceiling his eyes half-closed as his drowsiness was still present in full force... Closing his eyes in contentment Ervoyce breathed in the living air. It was good be home!........... Home? His eyes opened again, he was somewhat startled with his very own use of the word. Home was a concept he did not understand, and yet it seemed so natural. Closing his eyes again, a smile could not be avoided as the dark furred beast thought about his unexpected choice of vocabulary.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Cornflower MM

"Gah!!" Bryant said, startled, as he looked down at his charge, after placing him on a table. The squirrel was smiling! SMILING!! After what he'd pout Bryant through, smiling just was not acceptable without a good excuse right now. "Do you mind explaining why on earth you're smiling?" He asked.

Dannflower Reguba

Ervoyce sighed before giving a rather vague answer, "I am alive aren't I? Ought I not be content with my place?" He opened his eyes again, "As a matter of fact, I've never felt this good before." A sudden spike in the pain twisted his smile for a moment, but evened out before too long, "The truth of it is.... I don't think that you'd understand yet. Just as I did not understand until this moment...... It's not something that I can explain with words my friend, only something that I can wish for you to find someday soon."
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Faiyloe

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 28, 2014, 06:32:44 PM
When Arya got to Vatra, she gave her a quick hug. "Don't do that ever againb!" She scolded, then then sighed as she took in her friend';s appearance. "How is it that whenever we do something like this, you always get yourself huirt in one form or another?" She asked jokingly. Then she looked at herself. "Then again, I don't look too good, either." That was when she realized that she had an arrow in her shoulder. "Oh. When did that happen?" She asked.

Vatra winced when Arya hugged her

"How is it that whenever we do something like this, you always get yourself huirt in one form or another?"

"I guess it is a side affect of blood wrath. You don't really notice anything really till afterwards, but real'y some times waking up from a rage is worse than a hangover..." She said

Quote from: Cornflower MM on April 28, 2014, 06:42:02 PM
"I'm sorry, but I never got your name. I;'m Arya, and this is my best friend, Vatra." Arya said, offering her paw.

Vatra finally noticed the other squirrel "Where did you come from?" She asked.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

Ushen not enjoying all this attention blushed, "Um, my name's Ushen, and I guess I was just passing by."
He began fiddling with the buttons on his tunic, and kept looking in the direction the weasel had juts run off to. "Um, what was that all about?" Usually Ushen would have juts liked to walk off, but on his most recent trip away, he had been staying with some friends, and they had told him he need to be more sociable. He guessed that talking could be counted as sociable.

Faiyloe

Vatra who was never good at greetings said "It was a weasel what more explanation's needed?" She winced and examined her shoulder.   
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

rachel25

"Oh, ok then." Ushen mumbled, then turned to leave. Arya, and the other squirrel obviously didn't want to talk, and anyway Ushen just wanted to get home.
Ushen walked off into the woodland, in the direction of Brockhall, as he walked he began to plan out how he would redecorate the place. It defiantly needed a good redecoration.