News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Forum History 2021 Discussion

Started by Matthias720, May 25, 2021, 08:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthias720

Matthias720

As of mid/late May, @Cornflower MM and @Dannflower Reguba have officially met in person. This is the first time two forum members, who have only known each other through the forum, have met in person.

Booklover

(Are you sure? Didn't the NZers meet up?)
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

Matthias720

Reasonably sure. Unless someone wants to chime in an prove me wrong. I'm not as up to date on forum social dynamics as other members are. I can say that with 100% confidence that such an event never took place prior to the forum relaunch.

Tungro

Quote from: Booklover on May 25, 2021, 08:19:51 PM
(Are you sure? Didn't the NZers meet up?)
Not sure they counts as if I remember correctly they're related anyway

shisteer of nothing much

Nah, we met the squirrel siblings before I adopted Russa, so we weren't related back then. Also, I think Skarzs and Wylder met up.

Oh yeah, that's an interesting piece of forum history: I adopted Russa, on the twenty-ninth of March.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Russa Nodrey

Yup, we met up for the first time on November 8, 2020.
Freddy

Kade Rivok

Unfortunately, another "large" scale planned forum meet-up bit the dust.  Maybe next year!
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

MeadowR

Also, I did meet up with somebody I met off this forum once... er... twice, quite a few years back. :P

But yes, back to 2021 memories...
~*Meadow*~

Season Namer 2014

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

Flib Bigboat

So did Ashleg- just long enough to change his pfp, though.

Ebantu the Kararehe isn't going to be active anymore, although she might pop in from time to time to check on a few threads. We will miss her.

Shisteer of nothing much named this Spring as Spring of the Little Lizard, and Matthias720 named this Summer as the Summer of Crimson Remembrances, as a tribute to the ten-year anniversary of this forum.
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!