News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What's Happening?

Started by Skyblade, August 17, 2015, 02:18:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faiyloe

OOC: Hey Skarzs can I play another hare NPC that interacts with yours? how much liberty are you willing to give me with your hare character?
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

OOC: Sure! As much as you see fit.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

A female hare helped her companion to his feet "Had a touch of the sun, poor fellow, wot... You ok Tuck?"

"I'm fine, wot" He said brushing himself off "it's that confused blighter who needs help, May" Tuck said. May nodded and was after the cat in a flash. He needed to be stopped before he went and hurt himself. "Hey old chap! might wan't to slow it down a bit, wot, gonna hurt ya self," She said coming up several paces in front of him. 
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

James Gryphon

James, moving on all fours, navigated his way through the forest. There were a lot of new sounds and smells to take in, and he was interested in soaking up as much of it as possible.

Suddenly, he caught motion out of the corner of one eye. Something not too far away had just moved, and it was big. James couldn't make out any details, and decided it would be most prudent to climb up the nearest tree, which he managed to do with liberal use of his new claws. From there he attempted to get a better view of the creature, and waited to see what would happen.
« Subject to editing »

Morgazath

Finally tired from his long run, Morgazath sat down on a tree trump to catch his breath. His thought process brought some interesting questions as he waited. What was he doing here? This was too real to be a dream. He knew he was in Mossflower woods, since it was the fairly obvious. But where exactly is he?

How did he get here? And why is he here? These questions followed him relentlessly as he started moving again on a nearby path. Since he was in Mossflower, he decided to pay a visit to Redwall Abbey.   
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

Cornflower MM

Breathing heavily, Corn sat up against a dune. "No, no, I'm not a squirrel. I can't be a squirrel." She muttered to herself, starting to cry. "The isn't happening!" She screeched, standing up and stomping her footpaw. It made her feel a little better, so she did it again.

Søren

Soren heard a scratching noise that was rather unfamiliar to him . He froze for a few seconds. He grabbed a small rock and threw it in the direction of the sound, which was a large tree.

I'm retired from the forum

rrrrr

OOC: Who did you throw the rock at? Was it me or Corn? I will be a few meters from where you are.

BIC: R looked around, and saw a badger who was about to throw a rock. Not a careful planning sort of person, R hastily and loudly shouted "Hey! Dude!"
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Cornflower MM

OOC: I'm in Dune Land right now, R. ;D

BIC: After spending a few more minutes throwing a tantrum, Corn gave one last sniff, picked up the daggers, and started trying to figure out how to belt them on.

James Gryphon

Quote from: rrrrr on August 22, 2015, 07:39:15 AM
OOC: Who did you throw the rock at?
That would be me.

---

James winced as a rock shot past the tree he was on, and looked to see how much higher he could climb. Before he did anything, though, he heard a strange-sounding voice shout "Hey! Dude!". Not seeing clearly enough to make out any details, James assumed that this must be two humans, and carefully climbed his way back down the tree to "make friends". Obviously one of them was no cat-lover, but with the other one, who knows? While James had always thought being a cat would be interesting, he preferred the prospect of an easy indoor life to making his own way in a forest.
« Subject to editing »

Lady Ashenwyte

Ash saw two tiny black specks on the horizon. Judging by his location and their speed, he thought they were hares, or maybe they weren't. Who knew. He waved his staff as high in the air as possible, and in a (hopefully) non-threatening manner.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

Søren

Soren, still in shock of his circumstances, grabbed the first thing he saw (a thick, club like branch) and backed up against a small boulder. He didn't know who these advancing people were, but he was ready for them.

I'm retired from the forum

Morgazath

Talking fluttered to Morgazath's ears. He stopped, listening intently. Should he go over and see or no? If they were woodland creatures, they may be terrified to see a savage looking creature like a wolf. But if they were vermin, they may also run as well.

Shrugging, he went off towards the spot. Peeking through a bush, the figures of a hare, a hawk and a badger greeted his eyes. He slowly stepped out, and said in a friendly tone. "Greetings, friends. Fine morning, isn't it?"
"The power of darkness is mine. At last I am free to reign destruction as I please. This world will be consumed, and you will be crushed. I am Mozaru, Lord of Night and Shadow." -Excerpt from The Chronicles of Light and Darkness. (A book I'm writing.)

LT Sandpaw

Sandpaw's ears twitched and he heard the approach of something large before he saw it. He took a step back as a large wolf pushed its way out into the sunlit clearing.

"A fine day, ha. Maybe to some." Sandpaw snorted touching his eye which was starting to swell." he looked back at his original companions deciding the wolf was either very good at hiding malicious intent or not going to attack them.

"I'm Sandpaw," he told Skyblade with an air of anger. "We are all from the forums and someone put me here and when I find out who a broken neck will be the least of their worries." Sandpaw spat on the loam kicking the dirt with his new large feet. He had started to guess once Eul had said her name but now that Skyblade was here as well he knew very well what had happened.

Whirling around he pointed an finger now claw at the wolf. "I'm guessing a nice wolf isn't common in wherever we are so what's your name?"

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Eulaliaaa!

Eul smirked (as much as a hawk could smirk) and said, "I like the way you're thinking, Sandpaw. As cool as this," she slightly spread her wings,"is, I didn't really give anyone permission to send me to Mossflower with no idea how to get back." Then she looked up at the wolf, spreading her wings to appear bigger, "We outnumber you, just in case you were thinking about attacking us..."
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.