Who Would Win If All The Villains Fought?

Started by clunylooney, April 29, 2020, 07:47:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clunylooney

If all 22 of the redwall villains fought in an arena, each with their prefered weapon with no horde, crew or band behind them, who would come out on top?

Here are all the villains:
Redwall: Cluny the Scourge (weapon: sword)
Mossflower: Tsarmina Greeneyes (weapon: bow and arrows)
Mattimeo: Slagar the Cruel (weapon: bolas)
Mariel of Redwall: Gabool the Wild (weapon: cutlass)
Salamandastron: Ferahgo the Assassin (weapon: daggers)
Martin the Warrior: Badrang the Tyrant (weapon: longsword)
The Bellmaker: Urgan Nagru (weapon: teeth/claws)
Outcast of Redwall: Swartt Sixclaw (weapon: scimitar)
The Pearls of Lutra: Ublaz Mad Eyes (weapon: sabre)
The Long Patrol: Damug Warfang (weapon: rapscallion sword)
Marlfox: Mokkan (weapon: axe)
The Legend of Luke: Vilu Daskar (weapon: scimitar)
Lord Brocktree: Ungatt Trunn (weapon: trident)
Taggerung: Whoever you think is the main villain of Taggerung (Sawney, Gruven, Vallug, Eefera or Ruggan) (weapon: either Dagger, sword, bow and arrows, dagger or sabre)
Triss: Princess Kurda (weapon: sabre)
Loamhedge: Raga Bol (weapon: scimitar)
Rakkety Tam: Gulo the Savage (weapon: teeth/claws)
High Rhulain: Riggu Felis (weapon: axe)
Eulalia!: Vizka Longtooth (weapon: mace and chain)
Doomwyte: Korvus Skurr (weapon: beak and talons)
The Sable Quean: Zwilt the Shade (weapon: broadsword)
The Rogue Crew: Razzid Wearat (weapon: trident)

Who do you think would win?
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sebias of Redwall

It would be a pretty serious bloodbath.  :P Is there any way that brains would be a factor here?
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Wylder Treejumper

Well, of course. A slinking villain that waits until everyone else has killed/maimed each other, or a group of villains that leagues until they backstab each other, would have a great impact on the final outcome of the battle.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Sebias of Redwall

In that case, Korvus Skurr. He could just fly out of arrow range and wait for the battle to be over.  :P
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on April 29, 2020, 08:15:07 PM
It would be a pretty serious bloodbath.  :P Is there any way that brains would be a factor here?
Maybe. Some villains could form an alliance to kill another and then betray each other. They could do what I did every time I played dodgeball and hide in the corner until there's only one person left. It's really what you think would happen.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Verdauga

I am sure this has little place in the topic, but if all of the Redwall villains fought, we know who would win.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

clunylooney

Quote from: Verdauga on April 29, 2020, 10:35:48 PM
I am sure this has little place in the topic, but if all of the Redwall villains fought, we know who would win.
I'm not sure I know. Who are you talking about?
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Verdauga

Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

clunylooney

"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me