News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Dibbuns behaviour

Started by Dante8002, March 08, 2020, 11:51:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwall abbey is supposed to be a place of peace (and manners,) but the dibbun behaviour was atrocious and they were always let off.

Yes, I completely agree
Pretty much
They were O.K
I think they were good
They were perfect!!!

Dante8002

Yalahoo!

Booklover

They were meant to be mischievous, and add a bit of comedy. However, some (Mattimeo) did go too far and cross the line from mischievous to pure naughty.

I found (through a guest) an old thread talking about dibbuns. http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=365.0
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

clunylooney

I like the kind of mischievous ones, but when they go to far I get so mad. Like when Arven kept the pearl hidden from the characters or when Dwopple existed. 
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

shisteer of nothing much

They are a bit naughty and a good smack on the backside wouldn't go amiss, but it's mostly just playful mischief and, ninety-percent of the time, I don't have a problem. (I do wonder, on occasion, how they grow up to be such nice adults though)
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Verdauga

It would have to be some rough teenage years, in real life. But, given how idealistic Redwall is, it's entirely likely that they just grow out of it.
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

shisteer of nothing much

Which is kind of a bad message to pass on to future parents.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!