News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Who is the Best Knife thrower?

Started by clunylooney, March 26, 2020, 06:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, who is the best knife thrower? Give your answer and why.

Ferahgo the Assassin from Salamandastron
0 (0%)
Rasconza from Perals of Lutra
1 (25%)
Oilback from Martin the Warrior
0 (0%)
Tagg/Deyna from Taggerung
3 (75%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

clunylooney

I think most people will say Ferahgo, but, to make it interesting I will choose Rasconza.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Booklover

They aren't the only knife throwers. Tagg is extremely good, and Tammo is shown to throw one, with accuracy, once. And those are just two I could name.
Error. Error. Cannot compute.

clunylooney

yeah, I just wrote down the first few I thought of.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

clunylooney

Quote from: Booklover on March 26, 2020, 07:08:22 PM
They aren't the only knife throwers. Tagg is extremely good, and Tammo is shown to throw one, with accuracy, once. And those are just two I could name.
I added Deyna
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

shisteer of nothing much

I think, in terms of skill, it would be Tagg but, if there was some sort of contest, Ferahgo would win. Such a contest would undoubtedly be organised by vermin, the the 'targets' would probably be living creatures. Tagg is too peaceful and kind for such forms of 'sport'.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

Quote from: shisteer of nothing much on March 26, 2020, 10:25:59 PM
I think, in terms of skill, it would be Tagg but, if there was some sort of contest, Ferahgo would win. Such a contest would undoubtedly be organised by vermin, the the 'targets' would probably be living creatures. Tagg is too peaceful and kind for such forms of 'sport'.

It would be like, who is most skilled with it or, who can throw it farthest or even who has the best aim.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me