The Warriors

Started by Galedeep, May 22, 2012, 03:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante8002

Boar the fighter - clever, extreme strength & skills & a good leader
Pasque - a warrior & a healer - perfect for a group
Martin the warrior - a second leader needed, like if Boar's in Bloodwrath
Deyna - someone powerful, easy going - need a bit of humour!
Ranguvar Foeseeker - just an awesome fighter!
Corparal Butty Woppscut - a cook, a fighter & hilarious

Villian - Ungatt Trunn

This is really good!
Yalahoo!

shisteer of nothing much

Good Guys:
Lord Brocktree - He's the leader, obviously. Great fighting skills, approved weaponry and good at reasoning.
Lady Amber - She's got the bush craft sorted and can also cover retreat if we need it.
Ruro (I think that's her name, anyway) - Healer and extra long distance coverage if needed.
Skarlath - Scout, messenger and one of the close combat fighters.
Stiffener Medic (or does it go the other way round?) - Close combat, sense of humor and chief ration taster.
Felldoh - Need I say more?

Bad Guys:
Ungatt Trunn - Good leadership skills, sufficiently tyranical.
Tsarmina Greeneyes - Second in command. She has enough force of character to make her troupes do what they're told.
Ferahgo the Assassin - No more needs to be said about this character.
Blue Hordes.
Kotir Soldiers.
Corpse Makers.
    I have a shiny thing! See?

And another shiny thing:

And also some random, unnecessary coding.[/li][/list]

Long live the RRR!

Sebias of Redwall

Martin the Warrior - Leader.
Lady Amber - Every great fellowship needs an archer, right?
Boar the Fighter. - Also leader. Incredible strength and forging skills could come in handy.
Basil Stag Hare - Messenger and scout.
Lord Brocktree and Sunflash the Mace - Honestly, badger are pretty handy to have...
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

Martin the Warrior: A good leader and great sword master
Sunflash the Mace: a good, loyal and level headed giant that will destroy many enemies
Basil Stag Hare: A trained scout, cook and camouflage expert, him, Sunflash and Martin would be a dangerous trio
Riverwyte the Mask: the team spy, he wouldn't engage in battle, but could gather information from the other side
Finbarr Galedeep: If the team need to go to a far off island, Finbarr can sail 'em there and fight great when they get there
Felldoh: he could be the team projectile thrower with his javelins and if a vermin comes to close, he would be dead before you could say, Wilthurio Longbarrow Sackfirth Toxophola Fedlric Fritillary Wilfrand Hurdleframe Longarrow Leawelt Pugnacio Cinnabar Hillwether Jodrellio.

And there enemy would be,
Zwilt the Shade with the Marlfoxes as commanders of the Thousand Eye Army with there ally being Razzid Wearat and his crew

Edit from the Distant Future (May 13 2020):
I've met more characters, and would like to change my mind.

Luke the Warrior: He is one of the best leaders of goodbeasts in the series IMO
Axtel Sturnclaw: He is a bloodwrathing mole and he is one of my favorite characters
Ranguvar Foeseeker: She is basically unstoppable
Wild Doogy Plumm: Every team needs the funny guy, he is also a competent fighter
Lonna Bowstripe: I think he is cool, he is also the best archer in the series IMO
Buckler Kordyne: He can keep a cool head, and he is a great sword fighter

If I could add a 7th one, I would once again choose Riverwyte, but I had to choose between him and Doogy Plumm so...
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me