Top five favourite badies!

Started by Dante8002, April 15, 2020, 07:25:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dante8002

My top ten favourite ladies.

1. Zwilt the shade.

I love Zwilt the shade! To be honest, I am glad he was killed from behind so no one could actually beat him fairly, which would make Zwilt look silly. He's so cool how he sneaks around with his broadsword, and I like it how he is so feared amongst his army.

2. Ungatt Trunn

Honestly, Ungatt Trunn is so cool. He is the only bad guy in the series that felt like a real threat. Riggu was cool, but not fearsome. Gulo was wild, but quite dumb. (Haha) He is also the only one that fights a badger and is nearly a match to it. I love his trident! Such a cool weapon!

3. Riggu Felis

I'm not a real life cat lover, but the cats in here are so cool! Riggu is included. I like how he is so angry and exasperated, it just makes everything go wrong for him. It is always cool to have a bit of drama!

4. Plugg Firetail.

So funny, cool and a good fighter. Though a bit oafish, Plugg was very close to me. His death is sad!

5. Vilaya the sable quean.

I don't know why, but I love Vilaya. Wasn't that face off with Zwilt so cool! (Though so short!) I like her self important manner, but she is very cruel.

Your own top ten favourite badies?
Yalahoo!

clunylooney

Here are Mine:

Cluny the Scourge: The OG is so awesome and evil and just the best villain ever!
Slagar the Cruel: Slagar is the most interesting and complex villain in the series.
Riggu Felis: Riggu is the most badass villain in the series and doesn't ever mess around. He was so badass.
The Marlfoxes: When you have 8 amazing villains from one of the best books in the WORLD the they have to be high up
Vilu Daskar: He was so funny and weird and was so calm. He always kept calm and polite but was the first villain that actually kind of scared me.

Honorable Mentions:
Swartt Sixclaw
Ungatt Trunn
Ruggan Bor
Ferahgo the Assassin
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me