Who is the main villain of The Sable Quean?

Started by clunylooney, May 05, 2020, 08:39:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clunylooney

At first, I assumed that Vilaya was the main villain of The Sable Quean. I mean, it's named after her! But when I look up, "Who is the main villain of The Sable Quean" it comes up with Zwilt the Shade. So I'm wondering, who is the main villain of that book? I haven't read the book yet but I am doing this project with the main villains of redwall and I don't know the main villain of this book.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me

Sebias of Redwall

Hmm... It's rather hard to explain since you haven't already read the book ('Cuz evil spoilers, and all that), but yes, she is technically the main villain I'm fairly certain. The book is named after her. Though, wither or not she deserves to be called that is a different story.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

clunylooney

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on May 05, 2020, 08:53:34 PM
Hmm... It's rather hard to explain since you haven't already read the book ('Cuz evil spoilers, and all that), but yes, she is technically the main villain I'm fairly certain. The book is named after her. Though, wither or not she deserves to be called that is a different story.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Now I'm really exited to read that book! But... gotta finish Loamhedge first.
"ABSOFLIPPINLUTELY" - Me