I was just wondering...

Started by Redwallfan7, March 17, 2012, 05:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Do you root for the Redwallers or the villains, or are you switzerland on it (which means both)

In some books I only like the Redwallers, other books I like both. Cuz I have to admit some of the villians are awesome.
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

redwallgurl

well i like most of the redwallers except some of them act either so snooty or too nice and the villians sometimes act like me and my friends stupid and idiot ic so for me it really depends
Fun. is a fantastic band.

Bragoon

Always Redwallers.  There are some neat villains, but I'd always choose to be on the side of the Redwallers, so it's a natural decision. 

"For the whole Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable to to teach, to convince, to correct, and to instruct in righteousness." - II Timothy 3:16

Ceteruler

it'd be interesting if there was a completely sad ending in a Redwall book.

Tiria Wildlough

I sometimes feel sad for the villains, because all their plans get foiled, but usually I go for the Redwallers, unless, like Redwallgurl says, they're snooty or too nice, in which case I go for the villains. :)
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Redwallfan7

I like that he added villains because without bratty characters stories quickly grow boring  ;)
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Lutra

I had rooted for Veil when I was first reading Outcast....wanted Veil to turn to the good side...unfortunately Mr. Jacques left it so gray you ask one person one thing and get multiple answers as to Veil's true intentions.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Nightfire

I root for the villains AND the goodbeasts, actually. It depends on which book I'm reading. Like in Redwall, I root for the goodbeasts, but in Mattimeo, I was rooting for the villains.
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Osu

I'm a fan of the good guys, all the way!
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Ciaran Galedeep

Yes I like the "good" guys but useally its the ones that would make the orderly abbey dwellers cringe. think ruffgar Brookback, the wild half of the long patrol, the dillypins, the warden of marshwood hill (mostly his charming eating habits), aurgula, etc.

Tiria Wildlough

Quote from: Ciaran Galedeep on March 21, 2012, 01:27:43 AM
Yes I like the "good" guys but useally its the ones that would make the orderly abbey dwellers cringe. think ruffgar Brookback, the wild half of the long patrol, the dillypins, the warden of marshwood hill (mostly his charming eating habits), aurgula, etc.
Haha, I like the Dillypins too. :D
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Ciaran Galedeep

Quote from: Tiria Wildlough on March 22, 2012, 10:59:15 AM
Quote from: Ciaran Galedeep on March 21, 2012, 01:27:43 AM
Haha, I like the Dillypins too. :D
Yup I also like certain characters  like sister alkinet and her phisiks!

WildDoogyPlumm

Mostly the good guys, but there are definitely good guys I don't like (Torillis, Perrit, etc).
"Guid warriors cannae rest 'til those dirty slayers are paid out in steel for their crimes, ye ken?" - Doogy

Skipper

i like the redwallers alot but i kind of wish the bad guys won sometimes aswell

Gonff the Mousethief

I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.