News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Who is your favorite Villain?

Started by Superdreuzel, June 14, 2011, 04:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plugg Firetail

Skalrag of Marshank

Clogg, Badredd, and Ruggan Bor are the only main vermin who actually lived through a book, unless you count Chickenhound, who didn't die until Mattimeo.
"With great chocolate comes great responsibility."
  ~ Larry Boy

Plugg Firetail

Ummm...wrong there Skalrag.(SPOILER ALERT)In lord brocktree 2/3s of Ungatt Trunn's Blue hordes escaped by land and sea.Also the 5 weasels in mattimeo,the remainder of the thousand eye army,and Groddil

Janglur Swifteye

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on October 07, 2011, 10:25:02 PM
Clogg, Badredd, and Ruggan Bor are the only main vermin who actually lived through a book, unless you count Chickenhound, who didn't die until Mattimeo.
you mean 'kachunk'

Skalrag of Marshank

Quote from: Plugg Firetail on October 08, 2011, 01:17:05 AM
Ummm...wrong there Skalrag.(SPOILER ALERT)In lord brocktree 2/3s of Ungatt Trunn's Blue hordes escaped by land and sea.Also the 5 weasels in mattimeo,the remainder of the thousand eye army,and Groddil

Well, I don't think anyone considers them main vermin, though... ;)

I really liked Groddil, though, by the way... ;D
  ~ Larry Boy

Plugg Firetail

Yeah even though he was not really important.I was re-reading it and realized that Spoiler alertGroddil didn't save Ungatt Trunn because Trunn had killed his family and hurt his back bad or something.Did it ever say why?

Shogg

We are the wrath of the warrior's shadow
And the gaunlet of the Republic
Those who stand before us light the night sky with flame
Our vengeance burns brighter still
Every last traitorous soul shall kneel.

zann

mine is ungatt trunn he was the smartest vilain

Gulo

Quote from: Skalrag of Marshank on October 08, 2011, 02:06:38 PM
Quote from: Plugg Firetail on October 08, 2011, 01:17:05 AM

Well, I don't think anyone considers them main vermin, though... ;)

I really liked Groddil, though, by the way... ;D

Hmm well I would definately say that Groddil was more of a main vermin than Badredd as he was the chief magician and thus fairly high ranking in the horde of Ungatt Trunn and he ends up killing him in the end. Badredd led what 8 or so vermin?? In a way you could also say the Rawback then was sort of a main vermin as well. Or what about the Flaghorn (spelling) who took a third of the force of Ungatt Trunn and sailed away.With Ruggan Bor he is definitely a unique case in that he is the only vermin leader to retain control over his horde and to not engage in an enormous and bloody battle. Clogg was once the captain of a corsair ship but by the end of the book was a slave. But in terms of overall vermin and even main vermin survival that would would definitely be in Brocktree with the Blue hordes as at least 2000+ survived with the possibility of 5000+ if 2/3rds as opposed to 1/3 abandoned.
I guess the question is how do you define main vermin?? Main as in the leader of a horde or main as in a main character??

15lukep

Definetely Slagar, very twisted and interesting. Chickenhound :)!

Skalrag of Marshank

I sorta define main as horde leader. As in, Cluny the Scourge, Slagar the Cruel, Badrang, Clogg...and Asmodeus.

There's actually a decent amount of minor vermin who
  ~ Larry Boy

Blademaster

Vilaya the sable queen she works alone  ;D
Cluny-"Shut up!" Cheesethief-"Shutting up chief."

Cheesethief

Slagar! hes way underrated...
btw you should add a poll

Taggerung The Otter

the shade dude in the sable queen
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

KaiTheDog

I could go on for seasons talking about my favorite villains, however that doesn't keep me from telling!

Tsarmina: My first Redwall villain, and I think if I wasn't so attracted to her character I would have never picked up the other books. Also, being raised around cats made it easier to create a mental image of her and her family while reading Mossflower .
Slagar: I really didn't care about him at first, but after thinking about it for a while I realized how much I pitied him. Evil or not, nobeast deserves to be bitten by a snake.
Gabool: He reminded me of Sheogorath from the Elder Scrolls series.
Badrang: Like Slagar except I always liked him. I kid you not I obsess over him, I'm drawing a picture of him right now AND I have a nice new fanfiction somewhere in my backpack with him in it. I didn't like the Nelvana rendition of him though. He looked like a disgruntled gray wolf and toned down the anger and made him seem less "RAARGGH I'M GOING TO THROW A TABLE AT YOU!!" and more "Oooh look at me I'm the bad guy, rawr!".
Urgan and Silvamord: Brute force and cunning? Talk about a wicked duet! ...If they liked each other, that is.

Their you have it, folks! A newcomer's list of her favorite villains.