News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

was Romsca in love with Barranca

Started by rachel25, July 28, 2013, 03:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

was Romsca in love with  Barranca

yes
2 (8.7%)
no
9 (39.1%)
maybe
12 (52.2%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Captain Tammo

I'm not sure. Brian never really wrote about vermin love like he did "good" creature love. I recall him mentioning it maybe once in a book (sorry, I can't remember which one, there's 22 books it's hard to keep track!). I wouldn't rule it out, but I would also say that there was not enough evidence to support it. Maybe he wanted the reader to decide?
"Cowards die a thousand times, a warrior only dies once. The spirits of all you have slain are watching you, Vilu Daskar, and they will rest in peace now that your time has come. You must die as you have lived, a coward to the last!" -Luke the warrior

rachel25

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 31, 2013, 04:46:38 PM
I'm not sure. Brian never really wrote about vermin love like he did "good" creature love. I recall him mentioning it maybe once in a book (sorry, I can't remember which one, there's 22 books it's hard to keep track!). I wouldn't rule it out, but I would also say that there was not enough evidence to support it. Maybe he wanted the reader to decide?
good point  :)

Romsca

Quote from: Captain Tammo on July 31, 2013, 04:46:38 PM

That book was probably Outcast of Redwall, Loamhedge, High Rhulain, or The Bellmaker. Those are the only ones I can recall that have vermin couples in them

Romsca

The Shade

There's not really anything about vermin when they meet, its always after they have met.  And I havn't seen any true love between vermin. So I think, possibly, but unlikey :P
They told me I was gullible. I believed them.

It is well known that 47% of statistics are made up on the spot.

I used to leave out half my sentances, but now I

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Shade on August 05, 2013, 04:51:21 PM
There's not really anything about vermin when they meet, its always after they have met.  And I havn't seen any true love between vermin. So I think, possibly, but unlikey :P
Yes, you see allot of vermin have 'Mates', but they never seem to actually show likeness to each other.

Life is too short to rush through it.

Mariel

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on August 06, 2013, 07:24:48 PM
Quote from: The Shade on August 05, 2013, 04:51:21 PM
Yes, you see allot of vermin have 'Mates', but they never seem to actually show likeness to each other.
Yep, most vermin are too fickle to have true love.

rachel25

Gingervera met another wildcat and they fell in love

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: rachel25 on August 10, 2013, 02:00:50 PM

True, her name was Sandingomm.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 10, 2013, 11:31:44 PM

But he wasn't a true vermin either.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 12, 2013, 11:51:25 AM

He was a wildcat though. And you might say Romsca wasn't a "True vermin". The Point is even if they were on the "good side" they were still vermin.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Tam and Martin

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on August 12, 2013, 03:18:40 PM
Quote from: Tam and Martin on August 12, 2013, 11:51:25 AM

He was a wildcat though. And you might say Romsca wasn't a "True vermin". The Point is even if they were on the "good side" they were still vermin.
Yep that is true. Although most vermin are evil so they probably don't even want to consider a mate but the good ones may have.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Maudie

In the Sable Quean there was a vermin who seemed to love her mate, two, in fact. Or at least they cared for them enough to want revenge on their deaths.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3