News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Who Are Your Favorite Squirrels?

Started by Russa Nodrey, March 20, 2014, 11:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russa Nodrey

So, who are your favorite squirrels? Mine are Russa Nodrey, Jukka The Sling, Lady Amber, Dannflor Reguba, Ranguvar Foeseeker, Rangval The Rogue, and Felldoh.
Freddy

Gonff the Mousethief

I liked russa and Fwril and Jukka and Sam
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.

Tam and Martin

You should bring Corny to this topic  ::)

I like a lot of squirrels. Rakkety Tam, Doogy, Fwirl, Russa, Jess, Sam, Rufe, Lady Amber, Dannflor, rusvul, Jango, Song, Jukka, Rangval, Armel, Felldoh, etc.

If you wanna chat, PM me :) I'd love to talk with any of you!

Instagram: aaron.stott2000
SC: ayayron2000

Dannflower Reguba

Awww, I feel so special!  ;D  ;) JK of course.

I like most of the squirrels, their characteristics are just so... likable.

-Dannflower Reguba (He's my username, of course I like him! Great spirit and cares more for others than himself, humble)

-Fwirl (I can relate to her fear of others, and her relationship with... um.... the other squirrel [ :P] was well done)

-Samkim (Great archer [I love archery], strong spirit, good companion)

-Lady Amber (Only official leader, lost an ear and apparently wasn't bothered in the least,logical)

-Jess (First adult squirrel, incredibly helpful)

-SongBreeze Swifteye (Great singing voice, motivator, caring)

-Ranguvar (Black fur, strong resolve)

I could go on, but it would basically be that for nearly every squirrel in the series (excluding what's his face from Mariel, the ones from Martin the Warrior, and the "Royalty" from Rakkety Tam)
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Russa Nodrey

Oh, wait forgot a couple.
Fwirl
Doogy
Rakkety Tam
Broggle
Ruro
Armel
Freddy

Sarobando

Saro
Rakkety Tam
Feldoh
Russa Nodrey
Jukka the Sling
Pretty much any squirrel from the books. They're my favorite animals

Lady Amber

Lady Amber
Russa Nodrey
Sarobando
Jukka the Sling
Felldoh
Ranguvar
And others I can't remember right now.

Wylder Treejumper

Ooh, you! No fair pulling out the "favorite..." whatever from Redwall! I always agonize over these!

Songbreeze Swifteye
Rakkety Tam MacBurl
Wild Doogy Plum
Dannflor
Fwirl
Armel

And no doubt a few I forgot. How can I choose which incarnation of *one* of my favorite animals is best?
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Russano the Wise

Some of my favorite squirrel characters were Rakkety Tam, Jess, Russa Nodrey, Saro, Jukka, and Lady Amber. I'm sure there are lots more that I'm forgetting, but those are the ones that immediately come to mind.   
"But if you really love your friends, they're never really gone. Somewhere they're watching over you and they're always there inside your heart." -Martin the Warrior

Vilu Daskar

Rakkety Tam
Rangavar Foeseeker
Saro
Doogy
Dann
Rangval
Triss
Never trust a smiling pirate.  :D

I can do that because I'm awesome.

"It really gets up my nose when publishers call my book another Lord of the Rings. It's my bloody book! I wrote it. And another thing, I didn't have to plunder Norse and European mythology to do it!" - Brian Jacques.

CrazyPug37

Rakkety Tam, Sam, Ranguvar, Dannflor, and Jukka are the ones that really struck a chord with me.
South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Botswana, Seychelles, Malawi, Guinea, Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Madagascar, Congo, Gabon, Togo, Burkina Faso, Western Sahara

Afrika United

Romsca

Ranguvar, Doogy, Felldoh, and Rangval

Banya Streamdog

I love squirrels! I like Rakkety Tam, Ranguvar Foeseeker, Triss, Doogy Plum, and Saro.
EEEE AYE EEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Jetthebinturong

Rangval the Rogue
Ranguvar Foeseeker
Janglur Swifteye
Oak Tom
Fwirl
Saro
Russa Nodrey
Sam
Samkim
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."