News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

Rainshadow's Art

Started by Rainshadow, March 24, 2013, 03:09:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 13, 2015, 03:23:12 AM
No way!!! I drew Skarloe too! Nice work!

Great minds think alike?  ;D  *High fives Leatgo*  And thanks!  I'm pretty pleased with how this week's crop turned out, especially since I was dealing with near-migraine pain during most of the time.  :P  Glad you liked 'em, though!  :D
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Leatho Shellhound

Yeah! I'll try to post mine, along with many other drawings some time this week.

Oh, hope you feel better.
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

The Skarzs

Couldn't help but laugh at seeing the "Skarloe". XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

Ah, it has been a long time since I have visited your art request. I must say, you have greatly improved. Kudos to you. :)

Rainshadow

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on April 13, 2015, 03:37:14 AM
Yeah! I'll try to post mine, along with many other drawings some time this week.

Oh, hope you feel better.

YOU'RE POSTING ART THIS WEEK?!?!  :o  :o  :o  :o  YEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thanks, I am feeling better.  :)  Still have a bit of a headache, but that's probably due to lack of sleep, which basically sums up every Sunday ever.  ::)  (I should actually probably be in bed right now, but instead I'm on the forum because who cares about sleep?  :P)

Quote from: The Skarzs on April 13, 2015, 04:09:10 AM
Couldn't help but laugh at seeing the "Skarloe". XD

Glad you enjoyed it.  ;D  I really wanted to draw you for some reason (well, I wanted to draw a troll, and the only troll I know is you, so I wanted to draw you.  I don't just randomly get the urge to draw forum members.  (Okay, that's a lie.  I totally get random urges to draw forum members.  I just don't do it 'cause I don't know what you guys look like.  :P)); I just didn't want to draw much of the anatomy, 'cause last time I did it it looked kinda weird.  So I went with a tourist theme and gave you a shirt.  I woulda included a camera hanging from around you or Faiy-chan's neck, but I have no clue what cameras look like off the top of my head.  (Well, I mean, I sorta do, but it would end up looking weird if I tried to draw one.  ;))  So... yeah, Skarloe.  It was fun.  My cousins were amused.  However, both of them seemed to get it in their minds that you were the daddy and Faiy-chan was the little daughter.  I didn't have the heart to tell them different.  (Plus the fact that their description of my drawing was hilarious.  ;D)

Quote from: PluggFiretail on April 13, 2015, 04:17:34 AM
Ah, it has been a long time since I have visited your art request. I must say, you have greatly improved. Kudos to you. :)

Thanks, Plugg!  :D  Glad to hear that you think my art looks better than when you last saw it.  Better than the dreaded first twenty-something pages of this thread.  *Shudders*  :P
If you're interested in my art or keeping in touch, I'm active on DeviantArt and Instagram!

Faiyloe

Oh that is funny.... Skarzs looks like a tortoise (spelling intentional.)  ;D and no I am not picking on you I am picking on Skarzs.
I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Faiyloe

I am back... sort of... maybe... Hi?

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Romsca

So are some of your drawings in color? If so could I request that my picture be done in color? Thanks!

Rainshadow

Quote from: Romsca on April 14, 2015, 01:24:38 AM
So are some of your drawings in color? If so could I request that my picture be done in color? Thanks!

Sure, I can do that!  However, I'll warn you that it may be awhile before I can do it.  My art tablet only works on my brother's computer (it has severe lag on every other computer in the house), but my brother did some cleaning up on his hard drive 'cause it was glitching out and stuff (he deleted a lot of programs and had to re-install them), and now my tablet isn't working properly.  I've been trying to get him to help me fix it, and yesterday it seemed like it would work, but there are still a bunch of functions that aren't working (like the dumb touch feature that I can't turn off, so I can't rest my drawing hand on the tablet without messing up the drawing).  But once the tablet is working again, I'll get right on your request!  :)

Romsca

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on March 31, 2015, 10:07:38 PM
  @Jet-kun:  Now I wanna read that.  :P

I've actually written the prologue and first chapter of Black Rain now so you can read those if you want
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Rainshadow

Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 27, 2015, 12:15:19 AM

I've actually written the prologue and first chapter of Black Rain now so you can read those if you want

*Ahem*  In a more polite way, feel free to PM me what you've written so I can read it posthaste.  ;)

UPDATE ON THE ART STUFFS:

Soooooo, I'll try to upload stuff sometime this week, as it's my last week of spring break (haaa, I get the whole month of April off because yay for homeschooling).  I have Ru-kun and Jet-kun's requests done, but I do have some bad news for you, Romsca.  Unfortunately, for some unknown reason, my tablet refuses to work correctly.  The touch won't turn off, which makes it an incredible pain to draw (you can't lay your hand on the tablet without messing up the whole drawing), so I haven't been able to use it.  My brother and I messed around with the dumb thing for at least an hour, trying to figure out what was wrong, but the Almighty Google had no answers for us.  :(  This means that, until further notice, I will not be able to use my tablet.  However, I can still draw Mitchell on paper if you'd like.

Jetthebinturong

Quote from: Rainshadow on April 27, 2015, 03:26:15 AM
Quote from: Jetthebinturong on April 27, 2015, 12:15:19 AM

*Ahem*  In a more polite way, feel free to PM me what you've written so I can read it posthaste.  ;)

Heh. Done
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan