Anthropormorphic redwall-like figurines.

Started by CaptainRocktree, July 24, 2015, 04:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainRocktree

So, I know there are the redwall figurines but there are not many of them and they sold out quickly. But I am wondering about other anthropomorphic redwall-like figurines that look like Redwall animals. Can anyone point me in the direction of a few?

(I apologize if there is any mistake with my spelling or grammar, Its late  :P)
Not all those who wander are lost.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

Just a butterfly struggling through my chrysalis.

CaptainRocktree

Woah, Those look pretty cool! They have great prices, I may have to order a few  ;D.

EDIT: How big are these little guys?
J.R.R Tolkien

Jukka the Sling

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 24, 2015, 04:42:14 PM
Woah, Those look pretty cool! They have great prices, I may have to order a few  ;D.

I looked.  They're 20 mm... which, according to Google, is less than an inch. :P
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Jukka the Sling on July 24, 2015, 04:58:28 PM

I looked.  They're 20 mm... which, according to Google, is less than an inch. :P
Hmm.. I wish they were a bit bigger. They look great and have amazing prices. Does anyone know of any bigger ones?
J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

:I

1 inch = 2.54 cm.

5 x 2.54 = 12.7 cm, or 127 mm.

At the same time:
2.0 x   1  =   2.0 = .787 in., or around 13/16 in.
        2.54     2.54
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 24, 2015, 05:11:28 PM

Hmm.. I wish they were a bit bigger. They look great and have amazing prices. Does anyone know of any bigger ones?

Nope. But these are big in the wargaming world and should be easy to paint. I might buy some myself now.
The fastest way to a man's heart- Or anyone's, in fact- Is to tear a hole through their chest.

Indeed. You are as ancient as the soot that choked Pompeii into oblivion, though not quite as uncaring. - Rusvul

CaptainRocktree

J.R.R Tolkien

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

CaptainRocktree

Yeah, Those figurines are amazing, I remember seeing them around when the page first popped up.. The only problem I have is that they are not painted, But they still look real good.
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 28, 2015, 11:44:34 PM
Yeah, Those figurines are amazing, I remember seeing them around when the page first popped up.. The only problem I have is that they are not painted, But they still look real good.

You have to paint the 20mm too, and painting it yourself is in my opinion, a bit more fun.

CaptainRocktree

Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 29, 2015, 06:06:04 AM

You have to paint the 20mm too, and painting it yourself is in my opinion, a bit more fun.
Really? In the pictures they appear painted? Does it say somewhere on there website? I would like painting but Im a terrible artist.  :P
J.R.R Tolkien

Lady Ashenwyte

Quote from: CaptainRocktree on July 29, 2015, 03:44:57 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on July 29, 2015, 06:06:04 AM

Really? In the pictures they appear painted? Does it say somewhere on there website? I would like painting but Im a terrible artist.  :P
You have to assemble them yourself (Real easy), and paint them. It's easier than painting on canvas or paper, and you have a whole variety of tutorials on YouTube.

EDIT: They paint them for display.