News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

What are you a die hard fan of?

Started by Søren, October 17, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conrad the Painless

I love GBA games, Super Smash Bros, Sin City, Graphic novels, and a little bit of the original Sonic themes from the Sega systems and such. Oh! I am also become quickly obsessed with SAO (Sword Art Online). ;D
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

The Mask

Kirito, Kirito, Rescue me!* Gets kidnapped by creepy guy*

That's the small problem with anime. It gets creepy fast
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Delthion

I am obsessed with all things written by Tolkien, and I like knowing random and sometimes useless trivia, Ireland, the Redwall Abbey Forums, Tommy Makem and Liam Clancy, Celtic music, chess, saber fencing, bagpipes, planes, and cars.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

Quote from: The Mask on December 09, 2014, 09:37:34 PM
Have you read Fablehaven Mask?

Yes. I LOVE Fablehaven! I've read almost all of Brandon Mull's books. Fablehaven 5 is one of my ultimate favorite books!
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Conrad the Painless

Quote from: The Mask on December 09, 2014, 09:56:49 PM
Kirito, Kirito, Rescue me!* Gets kidnapped by creepy guy*

That's the small problem with anime. It gets creepy fast

Yea, I've seen the first season of SAO, and the end got REALLY creepy. :|
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Ungatt Trunn

Life is too short to rush through it.

The Mask

Quote from: Mask on December 09, 2014, 10:11:18 PM
Quote from: The Mask on December 09, 2014, 09:37:34 PM
Have you read Fablehaven Mask?

Yes. I LOVE Fablehaven! I've read almost all of Brandon Mull's books. Fablehaven 5 is one of my ultimate favorite books!
Yeah they're pretty good. What about his new series, 5 Kingdoms?
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Maudie

Eh, I thought it was fine, but not like Fablehaven.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Rusvul

Fablehaven is really good. It's one of those things where the last book/s are almost entirely climax. It's great. Plus the writing is good, the stories are good, and aside from the fact that nearly every creature in it is from some fable or legend, and that putting that kind of thing in a modern setting is a common theme, it's quite original.

Luftwaffles

The only thing that I can be considered to be a "hardcore fan" of are the Rita and Runt cartoons on Animaniacs! I watch them religiously and I have all the songs from those toons on my MP4 and on my phone.

They really showed me a side of animation that I never though I'd see.

Also, I'm nuts about the first Deus Ex game on PC.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Eulaliaaa!

Redwall is my life, my teachers probably hate me because I find a way to include Redwall in all my papers while still staying on topic. It can be hard sometimes, but I'll find a way  ;D  I also really love Maximum Ride, Lord of the Rings (who doesn't?), Marvel, and... I think that's it  :P
Just pretend there is something interesting and unique written here... I have nothing to say.

Jetthebinturong

Homestuck, The Shadowhunter Chronicles, Skulduggery Pleasant, the Percy Jackson universe, Doctor Who, Looking For Group, Throne of Glass, Young Justice, Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Chaos Walking, The Curseworkers, Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Chronicles of the Imaginarium Geographica, Free!, Attack on Titan, Beyond the Boundary, Rain and The Magisterium (I NEED THE COPPER GAUNTLET, WHY DO I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER? WHY AUTHORS? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?)
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

I'm not really a die-hard fan of any fandoms, not even Pokémon (It may seem so because so many of my profile pics have been Pokémon but I'm actually not that into it).

If I became a die-hard fan of anything, I would like it to be something academic. I don't know if these count, but I really like flute/piccolo and classical music related things and I have an interest in classic literature, which I hope to delve deeper into and maybe become that hardcore fan of 8)

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Hickory

STAR WARS!!!!
dun dun dun duunnn dun, dun dun dun dunnnn dun, dun dun dun dunnn dun, dun-dun-dun-dunnnn

(and that ain't weird)
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

LT Sandpaw

I'm a little into Airsoft  ;) Got into flying one of those little hover craft over the battle field while filming, until my friend shot it down with his Mk saw. I was a little peeved.

I'm also into RC things such as cars, helicopters, planes and boats.

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro