"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

What are you a die hard fan of?

Started by Søren, October 17, 2014, 06:20:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT Sandpaw

Quote from: Emperor Ublaz on March 14, 2015, 01:19:56 PM
Quote from: Lord_Ashenwyte on March 14, 2015, 01:16:45 PM
  :o You can level up your cities in AOE 3?
Yes. Every time you earn a certain number of Experience Points, your Home City goes up a level, allowing you to customize it and select new shipments to send to your colony in the New World.

Whaaaaaa? I need to get it :o

"Sometimes its not about winning, but how you lose." - John Gwynne

"Facts don't care about your feelings." -Ben Shapiro

Luftwaffles

I WAS also a big fan of everything Pokémon-related. I still play the Gameboy games from time to time, but it will never be the same again.
~Please be sure to join us if ever you are passing~.

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

Hickory

I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

The Mask

Ottomans are pretty good. If you have the War Chiefs expansion pack, use the Sioux. Fast explorer, powerful cavalry, 200 pop straight up ... ;D
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

Iamthatis

Anime, The Big Bang Theory, Nascar, Hiking, & Biking,
IAMTHATIS MY SWORD SHALL WEILD FOR ME
RIP BRIAN JACQUES

Lutra

I keep these three banners around to show off what I like.  I like more, but this is a good place to start:

And of course there's always Watership Down. :D  http://honeycomb.highlonelyhills.com
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

rrrrr

Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 14, 2015, 04:49:04 PM
I WAS also a big fan of everything Pokémon-related. I still play the Gameboy games from time to time, but it will never be the same again.

Yay! Me too!
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: rrrrr on July 14, 2015, 06:45:22 PM
Quote from: TheTaleOfSierra on March 14, 2015, 04:49:04 PM

Yay! Me too!

Cool! Which one is your favorite? :)

Having problems joining the board or accessing your account? E-mail us! Have Redwall news or artwork to share? Tweet us!

rrrrr

I like the classic version Red, but Gold/Silver is ... bigger. I'll say Red version though, because Charizard is awesome :)

For newer versions, Black/White is nice (look at my profile picture).
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Luftwaffles

Quote from: rrrrr on July 15, 2015, 01:03:47 AM
I like the classic version Red, but Gold/Silver is ... bigger. I'll say Red version though, because Charizard is awesome :)

For newer versions, Black/White is nice (look at my profile picture).

Woah dude, aside for the fact that I prefer Yellow over Red (can't help it, I was presented with the game the same week the Animè started here) those are my thoughts exactly on the whole saga. For me, it was all over after Black and White 2 -which is kinda sad, actually... seeing how I played pretty much every installment on the series and only now they are feeling childish-.

Jetthebinturong

That's interesting. For me personally, I generally prefer the Pokémon from the earlier games but the stories from the later ones. Ruby/Sapphire is where the villains started to get better rather than just "we want to steal your Pokémon" with Magma and Aqua both having actual motivation to do what they did. The high point of this for me is Black/White for obvious reasons. I haven't played any of the games after that but from what I know, B/W is my favourite of them.
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Skyblade

I am a die hard fan of... nothing! Yay! :D

And that's not sarcasm, by the way. I just don't like getting into fandoms, except for the ones that exist in my inner world.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

Cornflower MM

Wylder Treejumper

"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

The Skarzs

Not dying.

(See what I did there?)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.