What do you think of the poster above you?!

Started by Trigoma, August 24, 2011, 11:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delthion

I would say th same about you, except I would add that you love cougars...
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Morgazath on October 11, 2014, 12:08:02 AM
Cornflower, you are a very good friend. You're awesome, funny, and one of the kindest people I have ever met.

Thanks, Mor. I think that's kinda what I need to hear at the moment.

Deli, I feel like I'm repeating myeslf ten million times, but you're a fantastic, understanding, and caring friend.

Delthion

Thanks! I think that might be the nicest describing of me of the maybe three or four times I've been described!

Hmm. You are a very nice overall person, you seem to be very outgoing and you are one of the more seasoned active forum members.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Cornflower MM

You're welcome, Del. And thank you! (Although, actually, I'm really very shy with people I don't know.)

Aaaaand here we go again. . . . . Del, you love your dog, and that's awesome. It's always nice to see people who care about their animals. And you're an awesome friend, too, for the reasons I put the last I described you. :P

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jukka the Sling

You're one of the nicest people here.

Quote from: Cornflower MM on October 10, 2014, 11:51:23 PM
... (Don't judge me - The part of my brain that isn't dance-drunk is fried. Possibly from pain.)
Dance-drunk?
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Cornflower MM

Jukka, you're a great friend, and almost like my sister!

Aye, dance drunk. When I dance, I feel awesome. It's a lasting effect. I call it dance-drunk.

Lady Amber

You're a nice person, and fun to talk to.

By the way, aren't you still in the hospital?

Delthion

You don't seem to be very active, but are completely against baby turtle...

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Lady Amber on October 11, 2014, 10:15:18 PM
You're a nice person, and fun to talk to.

By the way, aren't you still in the hospital?

Yup. I'm in charge if keeping all the other kids amused and quiet. (Loooong story.)

Del, you're a great friend. Even though we haven't really chatted, I feel like you're one of my really good friends here.

The Skarzs

Good friend of mine are you. Best buds. *Squishes Corn*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kitsune

A little bit blunt (not as in dull), but with a sense of humor. ;)

Delthion

You don't seem to be very active, I don't know enough to make an accurate description.

James Gryphon

Somehow I have the feeling you'll always be the new guy. ;)
« Subject to editing »

Cornflower MM

More than likely. :P

You, James, are a kind, thoughtful, considerate friend. Again, we haven't chatted much, but I'm still glad to know you.