Your Redwall Collection

Started by DanielofRedwall, December 28, 2011, 07:08:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 23, 2012, 07:17:46 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 21, 2012, 08:23:10 PM
Quote from: Dawnwing on July 13, 2012, 12:37:37 AM
Here's my collection as of today; I just got eight audiobooks from the library booksale.  I have *nearly* every book in some form or another.

Aren't you missing the books Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Taggerung, Loamhedge, and The Sable Quean?
Oops, I did forget to list Sable Quean as one I don't have.  But as I said, I have most of the books in some form or another - I have Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Taggerung, and Loamhedge in audio form.
oops, I thought he was talking to me :P
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Leatho Shellhound

Quote from: Dawnwing on July 23, 2012, 07:17:46 AM
Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on July 21, 2012, 08:23:10 PM
Quote from: Dawnwing on July 13, 2012, 12:37:37 AM
Here's my collection as of today; I just got eight audiobooks from the library booksale.  I have *nearly* every book in some form or another.

Aren't you missing the books Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Taggerung, Loamhedge, and The Sable Quean?
Oops, I did forget to list Sable Quean as one I don't have.  But as I said, I have most of the books in some form or another - I have Martin the Warrior, The Bellmaker, Taggerung, and Loamhedge in audio form.

OH okay....I have 17 of the books plus almost all of the Tribes of Redwall Series
    *Tribes of Redwall: Badgers
    *Tribes of Redwall: Otters
    *Tribes of Redwall: Mice
    *Redwall Friend and Foe
    Take a look at our Abbey's Art Gallery

click the banner

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on January 01, 2012, 11:34:54 PM
My collection:

*Gasp* You own the Redwall third season!?!? Can I please buy it from you? PLLLLEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEE!?

Life is too short to rush through it.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 30, 2012, 12:09:31 AM
My collection:

*Gasp* You own the Redwall third season!?!? Can I please buy it from you? PLLLLEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEE!?
Same here! I adore the third season!
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Redwallfan7 on July 30, 2012, 12:30:55 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on July 30, 2012, 12:09:31 AM
My collection:

Same here! I adore the third season!
Well, I asked before you, so I get it. Can you PLEEESE give me it, Lutra? PPPLLLEEESSSEEE!?

Lutra

Ungatt (and any other lookers drooling over the fact I own the third season on DVD) I'm not selling it.  I know a lot of you would love to have it, but, well so would I. 

Do what I did--keep your eyes peeled for a copy.  I got my copy off of ebay...don't remember what I paid for it (but it wasn't as high as I see copies going for now--I never would have bought it for that price).  Sometimes a copy will come available for a lower price because the seller wants to sell the item badly....just got to be patient as I was. 

What also could happen is a new distributor gets rights for the season and re-releases it.  This happened with the first season which can still be purchased for $20.  This may or may not happen for Season 2 or 3, but usually this always happens after you spend an arm and a leg for OOP stuff.  :P ::)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Lutra on July 30, 2012, 02:31:05 AM
Ungatt (and any other lookers drooling over the fact I own the third season on DVD) I'm not selling it.  I know a lot of you would love to have it, but, well so would I. 

Do what I did--keep your eyes peeled for a copy.  I got my copy off of ebay...don't remember what I paid for it (but it wasn't as high as I see copies going for now--I never would have bought it for that price).  Sometimes a copy will come available for a lower price because the seller wants to sell the item badly....just got to be patient as I was. 

What also could happen is a new distributor gets rights for the season and re-releases it.  This happened with the first season which can still be purchased for $20.  This may or may not happen for Season 2 or 3, but usually this always happens after you spend an arm and a leg for OOP stuff.  :P ::)
I keep looking for them at antique stores, but I don't see them. Does Amazon have them?

Lutra

Antique stores likely won't have them because well, its just not that old.  Amazon does have dvds.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_5?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=redwall+dvd&sprefix=redwa%2Caps%2C224

The only thing you are not spending a lot of money for is Season 1 (Redwall the Adventure Begins & Redwall the Next Adventure from 2010 and 2011).  Both of those together is the entire first season.

Season 2 - $97
Season 3 - $97

:o  :o  They can ask for that, but I doubt they'll sell them for that price.  Oddly enough, the first complete season when it was originally released six years ago is still up there and going for $80.  I feel sorry for the fool that doesn't realize its been re-released, only its not super-obvious that it has been.  ::)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Lutra on July 30, 2012, 02:31:05 AM

WHHHHHHAAAAAAATTTTT!?!?!?

Lutra

If that was too much to read......the answer is no.

Now lets get back on topic if more replies are going to be made to this thread.
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

Redwallfan7

I need a shelf for all of my Redwall books, right now I'm keeping them in a medium sized canvas material box.

Redwaller

I'vwe received and read Redwall: The Graphic Novel thursday!

W0NWILL

I just got the audio books for Redwall and Martin the Warrior. I finished with Martin and am working on Redwall.

Redwallfan7

Quote from: Redwaller on August 04, 2012, 03:57:41 PM
I'vwe received and read Redwall: The Graphic Novel thursday!
I want to read that! Where is it easy for me to get a copy?

Lutra

Public libraries and school libraries likely have it. :)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra