The Sable Quean
5 (4.5%)
The Rogue Crew
10 (9%)
All of them!!!
30 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 111

Redwall Musician

..."Where courage hides within the shawdows, patience within the storms, friendship in around every corner, and inspiration just outside your window."

Gonff

Quote from: Redwall Musician on July 11, 2011, 03:22:59 AM
I LOVE Lord Brocktree!

That's one of my favorites too. For me it is a decision between Lord Brocktree and Mossflower. (Tomorrow I'll change my mind and say I like a different book better. I never can decide.)
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

HashRouge

I THINK my all time favourite is The Long Patrol, but he's written so many amazing books with so many amazing characters that it's hard to choose!

Gonff

Quote from: HashRouge on July 11, 2011, 02:08:58 PM
I THINK my all time favourite is The Long Patrol, but he's written so many amazing books with so many amazing characters that it's hard to choose!

The long patrol is high on my list! I love the characters of Tammo & Russa Nodrey.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Osu

Quote from: Nature Lover on July 11, 2011, 02:53:17 PM
Quote from: HashRouge on July 11, 2011, 02:08:58 PM

The long patrol is high on my list! I love the characters of Tammo & Russa Nodrey.
Seconded! Wonderful book.
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Matthias720

How can I be the only one to include Redwall as one of my favorites? >.>

daskar666

Why is there a 5 option limit instead of a 22 option limit? :(

Taggerung_of_Redwall

All of the above. I have no favorite.
Start building something beautiful and just put the hate away

Osu

Quote from: Matthias720 on July 12, 2011, 02:09:28 PM
How can I be the only one to include Redwall as one of my favorites? >.>
Uh-oh. XD That's hilarious. Maybe it should be a given...?
Redwall is always open, its tables laden, to you and any of good heart.

Gonff

Lutra

My personal five:

Redwall - because it started it all!

Mossflower - you get a look into how the abbey was founded, and the relationship of Martin and Gonff

Martin the Warrior - goes without saying--Martin's journey and survival

Outcast of Redwall - Veil breaks the good/evil character mold; there's a semi-good ferret out there

Taggerrung - otters are cool, and Tagg also defied the good/evil character mold for the first part of the story - could an otter really be evil?

You can tell I'm one for a bit of something different, where everything cannot be so predictable. ;)
Ya Ottah! ~ Sierra

martins#1fan

Quote from: Lily on July 10, 2011, 05:23:45 AM
That was difficult! Mossflower is the first one I read, so it'll always have a special place in my heart. Martin the Warrior and Rakkery Tam come in a close second though, followed closely by everything else at third.
I know what you mean, Martin the Warrior will always be my pick, over every thing else.
LateRose is locked up in Martin's heart, and there she's bound to stay.

Dotti

I love The Long Patrol, High Rhulain, Rakkety Tam (the accents in this one are just AMAZING!), Mariel of Redwall, and Lord Brocktree (thus my username).  All of the books are AWESOME,  though. :)
"Aha! Today I shall become an author, and I shall auth, and auth, and auth, and make a squillion dollars! Whoopee!!!"
~Brian Jacques

iorekthewar

I chose mossflower because that was the book I read to my girlfriend and got her in to the series haha whoops didnt tell her thats book 2 i think hahaha

Redwallfan7

Triss, Taggerung, Loamhedge!

Triss because Kroova is my favorite sea otter

Taggerung because Deyna/Taggerung and all of the otters in there as well are cool

Loamhedge, because of Bragoon and Saro's friendship

I love those three, even though I like them all.

oh, and Pearls of Lutra
"There's some good in this world, Mr.Frodo, and it's worth fighting for."-Samwise Gamgee from The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers