5 (4.5%)
The Rogue Crew
10 (9%)
All of them!!!
30 (27%)

Total Members Voted: 111

rrrrr

1. All of them! :D

And then High Rhulain, The Rogue Crew, The Taggerung, and Bellmaker.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

rexhyuga

I love all of them.

Marlfox was my first though, so it has a special place in my heart.

Big props to martin the Warrior, the first time I read through them that's the one I had the hardest time putting down.
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

Cornflower MM

Mossflower! The first Redwall book I read, plus I just adore the characters. And the plot. :)

Second is Rakkety Tam; mainly for Soran's reasons:
Quote from: SoranMBane on June 22, 2015, 04:50:28 AM

#4: Rakkety Tam
It's been a while since I read this one, but it's definitely the Redwall book that's currently highest on my "to reread" list; I just remember it being a really awesome, intense book. This one also has the two main things I look for in a Redwall book; a unique villain (insane cannibal wolverine!) and a hero with an arc (goes from being a mercenary in service to an idiot king to the champion of Redwall).

Minus the 'Two things I look for in a Redwall book' bit. :P

The Skarzs

Quote from: Cornflower MM on June 27, 2015, 02:28:18 AM
Mossflower! The first Redwall book I read, plus I just adore the characters. And the plot. :)
^ Still one of my favorites. Not sure why, but it felt so much more. . . realistic, in a way, with the characters, the villains, the land, everything.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Hickory

I just liked the scene just after Martin and Gonff escaped when the stoat jumped on the windowsill and Argulor grabbed hm.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

rexhyuga

Poor Argulor never did get his pine marten. First time the series ever made me sad.
Quote from: NarratorIn a world, where floating cupcakes rule over all, one stallion and his magic bucket is our only salvation!

The Skarzs

That is a rather strange thing to be sad about; no offense. I mean, Argulor wanted to eat him. If anything I felt sorry for Ashleg himself, and was glad for him when he left. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

rrrrr

Pine marten would have tasted strange, anyway.

Though, if you wanted to eat chicken, and it kept running away, you would be sad, too.
rrrrr.....

Ho arr, mateys, swimming is fun!

I had shrimp 'n' hotroot soup today.

Banya

My votes went to Legend of Luke, Pearls of Lutra, The Long Patrol, Taggerung, and The High Rhulain.  Though there are several that rank up there (Mossflower, Mariel...) those are the five I've read and reread (at night, under the covers, with a flashlight) and love most of all.