News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

[DISCUSSION] Redwall Vittles

Started by Eulalia, November 29, 2011, 03:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eulalia

i just thought that in the book so much is talked about food, such as the moles deeper'n'ever turnip'n'Tartar pie, or the scones, if some of you have made some of them.
You never know what hit you till it does.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Skipper

i made hotroot soup but i forgot the shrimps :(

Eulalia

hotroot without schrimp.....
just not the same ;D
You never know what hit you till it does.

Taggerung The Otter

For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Lord Brocktree

Quote from: Taggerung The Otter on November 29, 2011, 07:31:42 PM
ah ken

What are you even saying? :P

Anyway, I was fortunate to get the Redwall Cookbook a few years ago and it was a wonderful purchase. While only four or five recipes are actually in the books, they are tasty recipes. I made October Ale, Vegetable Soup (with some crusty bread), and some Shrimp and Hotroot Soup. It was all quite delicious. The story written throughout the book is also very nice.
"An' if on an empty tummy I'm slain,
Then I'll jolly well never get killed again,
So pass the pudden an' fetch those pies,
An' I'll give the foebeast a rotten surprise!"

Coobreedan

I won't be on this forum much anymore, but I'll pop in to say hi every now and then.

Tim Churchmouse

I made Deeper'n Ever Turnip'n tater'n beetroot pie the other day, using trex for the pastry and it was delicious.
I also made watershrimp and hotroot soup with: shrimp, leek, potato, curry powder, milk (for the soup)
This is your referral link!
PLEEEEEASE CLICK MULTIPLYFYING TIMES!!!!!!!