-2 cups flour(wheat,oat, or white)
-1 cup shortening
-1/2 cup milk
-1 tsp salt

Filling:
-1 cup chopped leeks (white part)
-1 cup chopped onions
-1 cup broth or gravy
-1/2 to 1 block of cream cheese (optional)

Topping:
-1/2 cup finely diced small onions1/4 cup olive oil (extra light)
-A medium to large oven-safe bowl

Combine the ingredients to make the dough then freeze for a 1/2 hour. Lightly grease the bowl with olive oil or butter then dust with flour. When the dough is ready, smush into the sides and bottom of the bowl (if you don't have enough dough, just make some more)Take the chopped leeks and smush down into the bottom until their packed tight in. Then, if you want cream cheese, spread it on to taste over the layer of leeks. Pack the 1 cup chopped onions down onto the cream cheese and/or leeks. Then take the gravy or broth and ladle it over the onions evenly. Then make some more dough and freeze like you did in the beginning. When the dough is ready, roll it out, lift it carefully and lay it over the filling. Then crimp the edges. Mix the olive oil, and diced small onions and spread on to the top crust. Cut slits in the center. Bake until golden and brown and when no more steams coming out of the top. Serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers in airtight container. I hope you enjoy!!

If you want to you can add a third layer of chopped peppers. You can also mix in a little hotroot in the filling or topping to satisfy your need for spicyness. You might (though I haven't tried) substitute fruit for the vegetables.

This recipe was contributed by Cregga Badgermum.
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.