News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

hehe this topic has no reason

Started by WorshipTiria, June 18, 2021, 03:44:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

At leazt ye're nae jayvalkin'...
NARDOLE; You are completely out of your mind!
DOCTOR: How is that news to anyone?

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

*has done that before when the crosswalk light thing was broken*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
Always keep your word, always finish what you started, and never go unprepared.
In a hole in the ground, there once lived a hobbit.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

"I am Yomin Carr, the harbinger of doom. I am the beginning of the end of your people!" -Yomin Carr

-Sometime later, the second mate was unexpectedly rescued by the subplot, which had been trailing a bit behind the boat (and the plot). The whole story moved along.

Flib Bigboat

AHHH!!! *jaywalks to get away from the weird bird monstrosity thing*
Life is often like pushing a luggage cart through the airport. Sometimes I feel ridiculous, sometimes I look ridiculous, but I just keep pushing that luggage cart, and hoping I'm generally heading in the right direction.
It's your birthday today, everybeast say hooray, there's a cat licking your birthday cake, it's your birthday today!
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Zat'z Excalibur, from ze anime/manga Zoul Eater. 'e'z me zecond favourite character from ze zeriez.

Flib Bigboat

Excalibur is the name of a SWORD. Does that thing look anything like a sword? Of course not. Then why is he named after a sword? Does he like to kill people?
Long live the RRR!

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'e alzae 'az a zvord forme:

...But 'e'z alzae VERY obnoxiouz:

WorshipTiria

I'm about to go GREMLIN MODE

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'e'z nae zhovn tae in ze anime, alzough if 'e'z fought alongzoide people loike Arthur 'e probably 'az at zome point, but nae in ze mazz zerial-killer zort o' vay.

WorshipTiria

So... Just a tool for slaughter, not the slaughterer?

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Nae really a zlaughterer, more in ze zenze o' knoightz viz zvordz gaein' on queztz und meetin' Dragonz und black knoightz und etc.

WorshipTiria

Ahhhh we're going with that Arthurian stuff. Makes sense

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

Ziz iz 'ov mozt people zink o' im:

Ripred the Gnawer

Quote from: HeadInAnotherGalaxy on October 12, 2023, 04:39:40 PM'e alzae 'az a zvord forme:

...But 'e'z alzae VERY obnoxiouz:

That's kind of cool
'We stop looking for monsters under the bed when we realize they are inside of us'
"If you gaze long enough into the abyss, it'll gaze back at you"

HeadInAnotherGalaxy

'e'z me zecond favourite character from Zoul Eater, after Free.