News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

RP: Tribes Unite!

Started by Muse, November 11, 2011, 01:10:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad Maudie

Aster and her band made it to Redwall And looked at it was exactly as she remembered it but she also did not expect a change
"Her skipper ye old water walloper were are ye mate?" She called at the east wicker gate
"You'll like him Bayberry/leave He is jolly or as i can remember!" She said thinking back as she waited for the gate to open
"It's me Aster Mincip!" she yelled
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper strolled over to the east wicker gate with rigg on his back "ho aster old gel, where have you ben these past seasons wot!" he swung open the gate and shook her hand, he got rigg of his back and said "this is igg me liddle pal" rigg wagged a paw at Skipper and said "hohoy shipmatey, me no a pal me a rigg!"

Taggerung The Otter

Knowing that there was vermin in Mossflower Tagg ordered his oteers to move fast but quietly. When Tagg's crew came within thousand spear-lenghts of Redwall they stopped. Tagg ordered them to scout the area. When one otter reporeted to him he learned that a band of hare at the abbey gates. He also learned that there was a hore of vermininn wood about a couple of yards away from them. That left Tagg a choice: attck the vermin and be outnumbered or go to the abbey, warn them about the vermin. Then an idea poped up in his mind, if he spied on the vermin and learned their plan redwall would be even more prpared to fight the horde.
     Three otters dressed as vermin appeared in the vermin camp that night. Three real vermin died that night.

OOC: 'tis ok ifn ah spy on tha vermin, wot :D
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Oh yeah...buitiful verse... :D

Mad Maudie

"AH Back at ol salamandastron you know well is little rigg your son? Didn't know you was married would have gone to the wedding oh and this, more of these, are my to fav's this is Bayberry And this is her brother bayleave do you remember baybank baysun? Well these are there offspring!" She said making her eyes bulge 
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper smiled and said "a pleasure to meet you two, so how is baybank baysun" his smile disappeared slightly as he brought forward the subject of rigg, setting him down he let him wander back into the abbey "nay, he is no kin of mine but i wish he were, i found him with my crew when we were coming back from the north coast to visit some cousins of mine"

Mad Maudie

"Phew what a father you'd make hah! There fine, well Baysun Lost her legs battling vermin, and baybank lost his arm, other that that there fine as can be, baysun has a wheelchair so she gets around fine!"Aster said looking him up and down with a look that was new to her
"Ye never answered are ye married?"
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

Tagg and his crew started digging. They weregoing to di their way into redwall starting from River Moss...!
everything was going well. Right now they were under Redwall's ditch. With a score of guards, gaurding the entrance no vermin would be able to come in or out. Another score of otters were digging. That left one score of otters as relif/foragers. Every thirty minutes or so a score of otters would come back up from the tunnel and be relived by the gaurds. Then the relif would become the new gaurds. Everything was planned out perfect.

Pretty soon Tagg got word that they were under redwall. Excited Tagg told all the otters to hide the enterance with shrubery and then mark it so they would know where it was. Then the crew of otters went to the ford of the river. There they met with three vermin. The vermin told the otters of a brewin plan between the vermin leaders. Then The vermin walked away. Five minutes later Tagg was in redwall.

OOC: is this godmodding...if ah learn of Cryia's plans through mah spies
For GOD so loved the world he gave his only begotton SON so that whoever belived in him would not parish but live eternal life.

Skipper

smiling shyly "nay im not married, poor baybank and baysun, when ye see them send them my regards" steping backwards he said "come in, im sure the friar will cook you some super vittles" he grinned as he watched both the young hare's reaction to food

Muse

Strigthay eyed Criya warningly. "Bewaaaare, fisheeeer, dooo not douuuuble-croooss me."

Skipper Rohan nodded at his holt. Two-score strong, vicious sea-otters, armed with javelin and sling. Rohan nodded to them as the waves crashed on the shore.
"Come, to battle!" His otters were used to his high voice, and cheered, thundering out of the shallows and towards Mossflower, where Rohan knew Strigthay waited.
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Mad Maudie

"I New ye never would! you could never settle down!" Aster said smiling at her friend who she new when she was a young cadet
"How good is your food?" Bayleave asked politely when Bayberry went strait to the question
"Is it as good o scoff as they saw sah I've heard it is amazing do they still make Strawberry cordial?" she asked enthusiastically
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

skipper chuckled and replied "listen young uns they can make anything you dream up and its always the best quality" he laughed and continued "sometimes we have feasts that last 3-4 days"  he tried to look secretive and whispered "mind the cook though you a fierce creature, she could take on a whole wildcat horde and win even with one hand behind her back2

Nightfire

OOC: Where does Nightfire's band come in? ???
Feel free to send me a private message or visit me at my deviantART, FictionPress, or FanFiction accounts. Message me for account links.

Skipper

OOC:whenever you feel like it

Mad Maudie

"Well i wont make her mad but ah will get some scoff!" Bayberry said energetically
"Oh no ye won't ye will eat like a lady. Weird thing skipper she is crazier than her brother who would have thought it a girl crazier than a guy huh?" she said pausing to look at bayleave
"Yeah he is Quiet but deadly with a blade!" she said giving Skipper a warning look
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Taggerung The Otter

When Tagg poped his head up from the hole his crew had dug he Saw a hare and a otter talking to each other. They looked important so He walked over to them. "Gooday mates. Top o' the Notch day aye"