RP: The Mysteries II The World Keeps Turning

Started by Muse, January 17, 2012, 10:16:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muse

Rain pattered gently off the white tent, sliding down the heavy surface to gently drop into puddles. Inside, Romanoff and Seasprit, the leaders of the Badger-Otter Catographical Society, intently studied the newest edition to their archive.
The massive badger sighed and tossed down his graphite stick.
"Oh, Sprit, it's useless. The seas are too wild for our coracles to get a good distance seaward. All the coast maps are the same. We need to cover more ground!"
Seasprit nodded sadly. She rang the tiny silver bell on their table and sat back. "Aye, mate, but what can we do? Me otters can't build ships. We're swimmers, not builders."
Romanoff barely glanced up as Hirs, the young ottermaid cook, ducked into the tent. "I know, friend, but we have to get out there."
Hirs curtsied daintily. "What'll it be, captains?"
Seasptrit massaged her eyelids gently. "One beaker of hotroot stew fer me."
Romanoff grunted and waved her off. Hirs shrugged and ran back out into the torrent.
Romanoff sat up as an idea struck him. "That's it! Redwall's the place to go!"
Seasprit scrunched her snout perplexedly. "Wot?"
He pounded the table with his fist, his excitement growing. "Redwall! They've got carpenters, otters, and shrews aplenty. Tonight, we set off for Redwall Abbey!"
Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Melody

just then a black mouse with a hat and feather was outside the tent.

BIC: might I enter out of this rain?

Not waiting for an answer she strode in and dipped a curtsy

BIC: I am Martina the Wanderer, I have come looking for a job position of fighter, singer and/or navigator, where pray might I find someone who is in need of any of these positions?

Ceteruler

Sitting under a tent outside, Hirkah chuckled. "Wonder who that mouse could be?"

Tiria Wildlough

Fallon entered. 'I've heard of her. Nice creature.'
My tumblr! not-the-skycat.tumblr.com
I'm not a hipster.

Skipper

Skipper strolled across the abbey gardens with a couple of scones in his hand, he juggled them between his paws as the warmth reached his cold paws. The otter paused to take in the delicious smell of the cherry scones he had "borrowed" from the kitchens. He made his way to the pond and sat down with his legs crossed and stared across the still water. Skimming a stone or two across it to disturb it briefly. Once finishing his breakfast he dived in for his morning swim, he swam around, twisting and turning in an elegant underwater dance that only a creature of the water could achieve. Once finishing his exercise he shook himself to remove any droplets before drying the rest of his body with a towel.

Ceteruler

Hirkah glanced at Fallon. "Really? What does she do?"

Mad Maudie

Wildfire watched as skipper stood up Making a leap she jumped net to him Yelling
"Yeaaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh" she stood up after falling over "Di i scare you huh huh did i did i?" she asked Wildfire was in the habit of trying to scare people.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Muse

Romanoff stood and growled threateningly. "Who are you, mouse? How do you know who we are?"

Do not fear the unknown. It cannot hurt you.
What is truly worth fearing is the known.
By Muse

Melody

Fluttering her eyes she answered:

BIC: Great seasons grand one I don't know who ye are, I'm just looking for a job. Hope you know of someone who needs a wanderer who can do just about anything,  probably fighting or navigating are my best ones.

Ceteruler

Hirkah chuckled. "Ho Ho, I bet she won't be doing anything if'nRomanoff gets much angrier wih her. I heard him growl from here!"

Melody

realizing that the creature in front of her was not a happy camper she stood in a fighter's stance.

BIC: Just try charging me, I can fight you aye and win too, I've beaten a death defying beaver before!
But Like I said I'm just looking for some work.

RatBane

A red tail hawk flying over head in search of his pray spots the tents and the light smoke from the fire. Being in the air and the rain not letting up makes it rather hard to fly he lands just out side the tent and looks in through the door. Thinking if otters can fit then her could too just till the rain let up.

While looking through the open door he spots the little black mouse with the feather hat that he was about to swoop in on and give a bit of a grin. As he pokes his head into the tent.

"When your done tenderizing the meat on her bones just throw her out the door and I will happily take her off your hands."

He flutter his tail and wings shaking off the rain a bit hoping he be let in for a moment to warm him self by the fire.
Not all Rats are bad just the ones that make them self out to be.

Mad Maudie

Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Skipper

Skipper turned to Wildfire and threw his arms up, adopting an expression of complete shock. 'Whoa there girl, you scared me out of a seasons growth.' Skipper smiled down at the cheerful otter and patted her on the shoulder, he strolled towards the main building, whistling a little tune and marveling at the beauty surrounding him on this fine morning.

Ceteruler

"This day gets stranger and stranger," Hirkah continued. "Now there's a hawk. I think he wants that mouse. What d'you say?"