News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

In the ashes we will rise

Started by Griffen, May 29, 2012, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Griffen

OOC: Groffel will be speaking sloppy till his broken jaw gets better.

BIC:
Groffel

"Jwazz!!" he yelled, seeing a fellow warrior he lead in previous fights and had the honor of defending Redwall Abbey with for the last time. He tried to stand up, but his broken leg prevented him.

Dannflower Reguba

Forgoe sighed with relief, "*Whew!* I glad the badger unnerstand I'm no enemy!"
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Griffen

D

He wondered around for a bit looking in the ruble. The bodies still lay there, either crushed by the fallen Abbey or sliced by the edge of a blade. He picks up a small backpack (empty) and a slingshot that he found. D was walking toward the forest when he heard something. Jumping back instantly he picked up a stone and fired it into the bush.

OOC: He shot at Martin, but he didn't know.

Redwaller

"YOWCH! HELP! HELP! I'M BEING ATTACKED! HELP!"

Griffen

D

"AHH" he yelled seeing that it was martin. "are you ok? can you move?"

Mad Maudie

"groffel how are you? and what is with my mew nickname?" in the dark Jazz couldn't see his injuries, " You ok? hurt? sleepy? what?" She asked when he didn't get up.
Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly and I don't know why
If our love's tragedy why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Griffen

Groffel

"oh well i gots some broken dwibs, a broken jaw and my leg is broken alsho, so same old same old." he joked "hows be you? are you alright?"

Mad Maudie

"Perfectly fine," She felt bad lying to him so added "Compared to you at least the first is that jaw i can't help you with your leg but that lisp thing has got to go but i kinda like the sound of jawzz!" she laughed imitating his voice.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Griffen

Groffel

He gave her a seriousness look, then broke the tension with a quick burst of laughter. His pain was over whelming and he fell onto his back, unconscious

Mad Maudie

"Darn you Groffel how on earth am i going to lug a badger over twice my size?" Jazz complained looking at his leg.
Why are you my clarity?

~Clarity~~Zedd~

Dannflower Reguba

"With some help?" Forgoe responded to a question he new was rhetorical.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

Redwaller

"I can't move my footpaw and my shoulder his aching bad; and with that the stone I received on my paw!" He sighed.

AbbotAlf0805

Who goes there!" said a strange voice
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Griffen

D

"better question, who are you?" he said while pulling out his dirk.

AbbotAlf0805

I'm Matthias II, mapper of Redwall now who are you?" said a mouse stepping out from behind some trees garbed in a green habit with an axe on his back.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.