News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Forward the Buffs

Started by gorath, June 01, 2012, 10:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbbotAlf0805

Fight for yur lives men!"
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

gorath

Breezebuck made sure that sentries were posted at every window, with bows and arrows.
My favorite people: Obi Wan, Satele Shan, Jek 14, Kai, Longtooth, and Kili.

AbbotAlf0805

Marchellius was fighting the vermin as hard as he could. He and his men couldn't hold out much longer.
I will lead Redwall Abbey to a golden age of peace through the power of Jesus Christ.

Redwaller

Rofnard dropped to the back near the wearet lord. "They are no match against us, milord!"

gorath

Breezebuck shouted to a hare, "Get over there and fight! Bring spears and slings. Hurry! I don't know where that maid went, probably admiring herself on a mirror. She will be on a fizzer if she is. Hurry!!!!"

Redwaller

Rofnard saw the mice falling down like leaves in autumn.

gorath

Charge. The hare leader yelled. A score of hares dashed out and started fighting alongside the mice, retreating slowly to Salamandastron.

W0NWILL

A long ways away, a young badger was stubbornly whittling away a a large piece of elm wood. Dauks was a boat builder, and she was trying to make her best paddle yet. She was unaware of the eyes watching her every move.

Skyblade

Not very far from Dauks was a young otter-Razer. She was stting by a stream, chewing whelks, cockles, mussels, shrimp, and plenty of other little seafoods. She closed her eyes and listened to the sound of the stream. It was calm and peaceful, and helped soothe her in times of need.

Thanks, MatthiasMan, for the avatar!

W0NWILL

The vermin struck, ambushing the badger. Caught by surprise, Dauks lashed out with her paddle shouting Eulalia, felling several vermin, but surprise and numbers won out, and Dauks was beaten unconscious.

Skyblade

Razer heard the cry. She crashed through the foliage and came face-to-face with the vermin. "That's enough!" she yelled. Her eyes fired with unusual bloodwrath, she charged, wielding her sword.

OOC:Razer is supposed to win, right? Well, I guess so.

BIC:Razer panted as the remaining vermin fled. she sighed and glanced at her sword, then her eyes widened. it was broken! She must have fought too hard. she sighed and gathered up the pieces. The sword was a gift, but oh well.

Spotting the knocked-out badger, she rapped her face with a sharp claw. "Hey! Wake up!"

W0NWILL

OOC: yes. And Gorath, could I write a fanfiction of this?

Skyblade

OOC:That would be cool!

BIC:Razer went to the stream, cupped some cold water in her paws, and splashed it in Dauks's face.

W0NWILL

Dauks came to fighting. She swung the paddle that was clenched in her paw at Razer.

OOC: Here's one of my fanfictions, The Warrior Lives On: http://redwallabbey.com/forum/index.php?topic=2155.0

Skyblade

Razer grabbed the paddle and pointed it at Dauks's throat. "listen, badger, I'm not one of the vermin. But I'll hurt you anyway if you dare attack me again!"

OOC:wow, so mean ^^ but nicer then in another RP. she's actually evil in that one