RP: The Quest for the Sword

Started by Lady_Gwalia, July 10, 2011, 07:57:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DanielofRedwall

And so the group headed off, Joey in the lead, his keen eyes and ears picking up everything happening around them. And this time, they remembered to bring food.
Received mostly negative reviews.

Lady_Gwalia

OOC: We are starting up again on Monday! Hope all of you will resume! Please read my posts in the discussion page before we start! :)
High or the hills, far or the seas,
Fly with the small birds and follow the breeze,
Go with your heart, where would you roam?
Back to the rose colored stones you call home.
~The Pearls of Lutra

Trigoma

A lone, forgotten dagger lay silent awaiting the call of its master. Although useless in its prone position, its edge was the finest of all. Its onyx pommel stone glimmered in the moonlight, while the engraving on the blade played tricks in ones imagination. All was silent...all seemed forgotten.

But the silence was broken as a paw shot forth out of the dirt. A pure black paw, decorated with items of war. Long past victories. The paw of an enemy clamped around the hilt of a once useless weapon. The blade seemed to shine brighter as its calling was once again fulfilled. The head of a squirrel popped out of the dirt. "It takes more then the dust of time to keep me in the ground." Said the squirrel out loud. Taking up his blade and sheathing it, he followed the footsteps of the search party. Not knowing what to expect, having been gone for a long time. The unknown was waiting...

OOC: Ok. I made my entrance. I know this hasnt started up yet, but I needed to get my character back in. No clue how this story has been going. Its been so long, but Im sure it will have a grand finish like so many before it. Lets do this  8)
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Trigoma

OOC: Well it looks as if this thread has once again gone into the background. 'Tis sad really...
"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever... Whether a parting be forever or merely for a short time...that is up to you."
—Happy Mask Salesman

Lady_Gwalia

OOC: Sorry I didn't get things started earlier!

Tey walked out on the path, following the others away from the Abbey. This was her first time leaving the Abbey for more than a day.What an adventure! she thought to herself. But it's terrible that it comes with the lose of our hero's sword. Looking back at the tall red sandstone walls of her beloved home she made a silent promise, I won't be back without it.

OOC: Come on people! Join in please! :)
~The Pearls of Lutra

Gonff

OOC: Trinn is going on the quest, but is Putley? It doesn't really matter to me...

BIC:

Trinn smiled as she walked down the path. She was glad to finally be out on an adventure! Suddenly she ran to the side of the path and ran up the side of the tree. When she reached the top she swung to the next tree and the next, traveling far above everybody else.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than going to a garage makes you an automobile.--Billy Sunday

Lady_Gwalia

OOC:Up to you, we're the only two at the moment. So it might be nice to have more characters.
~The Pearls of Lutra