News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

Free (Closed.)

Started by The Skarzs, June 11, 2014, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Skarzs

This is a private RP that was decided not to be in the RP board due to it's confined players.

Garth helped Arya walk, bracing her against himself. It had been a while since they escaped the captivity in which they had been forced to fight, and he was getting tired. "How long until we reach your household?" he asked.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya looked about, happily noticing a tree she used to play in when she last little. "About five more minutes. I recognize that tree." She said, the smiled at the thought of seeing her mother again.

The Skarzs

"Alright."
Garth wasn't used to talking much, but he felt like he should say something. "How long have you lived here?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"My whole life...Well, except for when I've been wandering. But I always come back, sooner or later." Arya said, stopping for a moment to pick a few bluets.

The Skarzs

Garth was still unsure as to what he should talk about, if anything. He kept walking in silence until he saw something up ahead. "Is that it?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Yes! But why isn't there a fire in the chimney?" Arya said, her brow furrowed. She started running, rather oddly, towards the hut. "Mother? Mother!" She called, then yanked open the door. Her eyes widened as she saw the figure on the bed, and she staggered over and put her head on the quilt and started crying.

The Skarzs

Garth hurried after the distraught squirrel, halting outside the doorway. If her mother were really dead. . .
He knew it would be a hard time for Arya, so he waited until she was ready to come out.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

after a few minutes, Arya sat up and scrubbed her eyes, and then started looking for her mother's favorite dress. when she found, she put her mother in it, and then did a very quick cleaning job, and started a fire, leaving the grate open. then she grabbed a few things that would be useful, grabbed all the food, and took her mother's bow, and left her own by her mother. then she took a spare bowstring and locked the door with it. Arya sat down on the grass to watch the house burn.

The Skarzs

Garth had gone away from the house when Arya came out, and he watched a short distance away. He was not sure the female squirrel was quite ready to be talked to, but he went to her and sat beside her in silence.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

as the hut started to go up in flames, Arya started crying silently, and huddled against Garth.

OOC Is that OK?

The Skarzs

OOC: Yeah, it's fine.

BIC: When Arya had come close to him, Garth hardly dared to move. Not a day beforehand, they had been fighting to the death. Now, she cried in grief as her home burned to ashes.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

When it was done burning, which was shortly, Arya just kept staring at the spot where her home had been. Then she realized she was huddled up against Garth, and blushed, and moved away a little. "Well, I don't know what I'm going to do now." She finally said, not able to stand the silence any more.

The Skarzs

A little relieved Arya had moved, Garth stood up. "I don't really know either; I never really have." He shrugged. "I've been wandering for a long time, trying to find that out."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Perhaps you'd like some company?" Arya asked, not wanting to wander alone any more.

The Skarzs

Garth had not expected her to offer to come with him; he thought this would be the last he would see of Arya. "I. . ." he stuttered. "You really want to travel along with me? I've never. . . been with someone for very long. I would appreciate the company."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.