Free (Closed.)

Started by The Skarzs, June 11, 2014, 11:37:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cornflower MM

"Sure. I don't really want to travel alone any more." Arya said, then shrugged. "No wonder you're not with people very long. When they ask to come with you, don't look terrified, would you?" She asked, teasing.

The Skarzs

Garth set his jaw. "I'm not terrified; I'm just not used to travelling with other creatures! And. . . I guess I'm real shy." He shuffled his paws, readjusting his hold on his axe. After a moment, he asked "Are you ready?"
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"I was teasing, you know." Arya said, then looked at the place where her home had been, and bit her lip. Then she nodded. "I'm ready."

The Skarzs

Garth blushed, not really meaning to get defensive. How was he to know she was teasing. He started to walk off slowly, waiting for Arya to catch up with him.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya matched his pace, growing quiet as she thought of wonderful memories she had of her mother.

The Skarzs

"My parents died a long time ago," Garth said softly. "I know it's a hard thing to get over, so if ever you need to stop, just let me know."
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Okay." Aarya said, then bent and picked more bluets, looking at them for awhile while walking. She was a very good multitasker.

The Skarzs

Unconsciously, Garth began to hum to himself, matching the rhythm to his steps.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya listened, tucking the bluets into a her pouch, which she'd gotten out of the house before it burnt.

The Skarzs

Suddenly noticing Arya was listening, Garth blushed. "Sorry, I do that when I get bored; I suppose it keeps me sane." He smiled crookedly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Arya smiled back, "I don't mind. I like it, actually."

The Skarzs

"Then you don't mind if I keep humming?" Garth began humming again, this time smiling slightly.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"No." Arya said quietly, listening. She thought it sounded familiar......

The Skarzs

Arya seemed thoughtful. "Are you okay?" he asked.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

"Yeah. Just trying to place the tune you were humming. It sounds familiar." Arya said, giving him a quick smile and shaking out of it.