News:

"Beep-Bloop" -Matti, probably

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Søren

Quote from: The Mask on December 10, 2014, 10:44:04 AM
I agree with Skarz. He would be a terrible Nico. He's too cute and I doubt he could pull off the Dark Brooding character.

My current crush...well I stuffed it up big time. Stuff happened and well, the feelings we had kinda disappeared on her side. *sigh*
It's good to have it out in the open, Mask.
*grabs notepad*

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 10, 2014, 04:37:43 AM
Wow, haven't posted here in a while... right now in my non-redwall life... I'd say the girl I hang out with the most is my soccer coach's daughter. I've been debating with my self all season whether or not I should ask her on a date. The problem is neither I nor she can drive, and my wallet is rather empty.

Thoughts anyone?

Patience. That's what I've always done and so far nothing bad has come of it.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

The Skarzs

Or perhaps, nothing at all. :-\

Quote from: BlueRose on December 10, 2014, 06:19:14 AM
(Don't rain on our party, Skarzsles. I never got to squee over my celebrity crush when it was Skandar ['cause my BFF wouldn't SHUT UP about William Moseley, who is, much to my surprise, the same age as my brother] so I'm going to squee over him and my current fictional crush as much as I please, thank you very much.)
*Grunt.*
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Jetthebinturong

I agree with Skarazs and The Mask, I just looked him up and definitely cannot see him as Nico

My first crush was a girl named Chloe in my year 3 class (that isn't the same as 3rd grade by the way)

My first and current fictional crush was/is
Spoiler
It's a guy by the way so don't open the next one if you're not okay with that
Spoiler
Dave Strider from Homestuck
My current IRL crush is also a guy named Oscar
[close]
[close]
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Conrad the Painless

Technically, my first crush would be this girl in fourth grade who kissed me suddenly without my consent...
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Søren

Quote from: Conrad the Painless on December 10, 2014, 09:14:45 PM
Technically, my first crush would be this girl in fourth grade who kissed me suddenly without my consent...
Well. That sounds pretty sudden. Did you know her at all?

I'm retired from the forum

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

I just think Josh Hutcherson is soooooo adorable! Jk, but he is attractive. I don't like him as Peeta, though. I prefer him in Journey to the Center of the Earth. I haven't seen Bridge to Teribithia in a while, but I think he's pretty cool in that. All my friends think he's ugly, though. They are, of course, Gale fans.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Conrad the Painless

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 10, 2014, 09:39:44 PM
Quote from: Conrad the Painless on December 10, 2014, 09:14:45 PM
Well. That sounds pretty sudden. Did you know her at all?

I don't remember her name, I was just sitting next to her, then WHAM. On the cheek of course. I was a bit stunned, but I got over it quickly. I don't remembering talking to her ever again after that.
"Our Lord and Savior.....The Easter Badger, shall pierce the darkness with his scepter and  guide us through the night...."

Maudie

Quote from: Conrad the Painless on December 11, 2014, 12:23:34 AMI don't remembering talking to her ever again after that.

Buddy, I wouldn't have either. ;) :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Conrad the Painless

Oh, it was horrible.... :D

The Skarzs

I'll bet. I can't even imagine. . .
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Dannflower Reguba

Pffff, listen to all you guys, I got engaged at age 4!  :P  :D No, nothing ever actually DID happen with it, but you get the idea... I wasn't exactly up to speed on what marriage entailed.
"Remember, sometimes is best to be like boomerang and come back." ~ Griffen

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ~ Oscar Wilde

Mistakes can make you grow - That doesn't mean you're friends. ~NF - Remember This

The Skarzs

No kidding. Heh, my brother "married" this one girl like four times when he was a child.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.