News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maudie

Quote from: Leatho Shellhound on December 10, 2014, 04:37:43 AM
Wow, haven't posted here in a while... right now in my non-redwall life... I'd say the girl I hang out with the most is my soccer coach's daughter. I've been debating with my self all season whether or not I should ask her on a date. The problem is neither I nor she can drive, and my wallet is rather empty.

Thoughts anyone?

Just ask her to go on a hike with you or something. Wouldn't it be great if you got lost and were stuck with her all day? ;D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

I wouldn't call that a half-bad idea.

I don't get out much, so I don't really have any crush. . . (That may change come January, however. :P :P :P)
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

I agree with Mask.

I don't have a crush currently either. Limited social interaction has its downsides, as much as I like it.
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Maudie

My first crush was actually the same crush as my best friend at the time. I think learning that she had a crush on him was mostly what triggered my crush on him. :P
I had a crush on my karate teacher's assistant for like two years. I still find him attractive, but his personality is bleh.
My first celebrity/actor crush? Skandar Keynes. Thank you, TDL forum, for initiating that. ::)
My current celebrity crush is Josh Hutcherson. :D
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

The Skarzs

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 10, 2014, 05:01:01 AM
I don't get out much, so I don't really have any crush. . . (That may change come January, however. :P :P :P)
. . . As for my first crush, she was someone from my church that, five years ago, I thought was very pretty. . . Indeed, she is still very pretty, and is rather. . . Sweet? Caring? Not sure what the proper description would be.

Now she is in a boarding school in New York, and I've never gotten a good chance to talk to her. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

A girl I knew, but who later moved away. I'm not allowed to say more ;)

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Error: Improper speech; remedy required. Attempting.
//correct_fatal_error
Error: Attempt to correct mistake failed. Attempting again.
//heal_wound
Error: User Soren the Warrior must fix miscalculation of grammar. User not found; Solution: resolve permanently.
//eliminate:user1-Soren_the_Warrior
Error: Attempt failed.
Conclusion: Deletion of all.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

My first human crush who actually knew I existed* was a kid from church... We were in the same Sunday School class, and he had a harder time talking to people than I did. Then I found out that he had a  girlfriend-ish at school, and I transferred my affections elsewhere. **

*I totally had a thing for Felipe from the 1990 Zorro show, which I very religiously watched on YouTube.

**Aka, the unattainable actor known as Skandar Keynes, because he was just that adorable. (On a related note, wouldn't Skandar be awesome as Nico do Angelo? )
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Maudie

Quote from: BlueRose on December 10, 2014, 06:00:47 AM
(On a related note, wouldn't Skandar be awesome as Nico do Angelo? )

YES! I totally agree!

The Skarzs

I don't.

I've also never had a crush on any fictional character, or any actor to exist.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Søren

Quote from: The Skarzs on December 10, 2014, 05:56:23 AM
Error: Improper speech; remedy required. Attempting.
//correct_fatal_error
Error: Attempt to correct mistake failed. Attempting again.
//heal_wound
Error: User Soren the Warrior must fix miscalculation of grammar. User not found; Solution: resolve permanently.
//eliminate:user1-Soren_the_Warrior
Error: Attempt failed.
Conclusion: Deletion of all.
You happy now?

I'm retired from the forum

The Skarzs

Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

BlueRose

Quote from: Mask on December 10, 2014, 06:04:31 AM
Quote from: BlueRose on December 10, 2014, 06:00:47 AM
(On a related note, wouldn't Skandar be awesome as Nico do Angelo? )

YES! I totally agree!

Right? But he hasn't been in anything since VDT...

(Don't rain on our party, Skarzsles. I never got to squee over my celebrity crush when it was Skandar ['cause my BFF wouldn't SHUT UP about William Moseley, who is, much to my surprise, the same age as my brother] so I'm going to squee over him and my current fictional crush as much as I please, thank you very much.)

The Mask

I agree with Skarz. He would be a terrible Nico. He's too cute and I doubt he could pull off the Dark Brooding character.

My current crush...well I stuffed it up big time. Stuff happened and well, the feelings we had kinda disappeared on her side. *sigh*
I am a squirrel, an otter, a mouse, a fox, a stoat, a ferret, a weasel, a wildcat, a hare, a hedgehog, a badger; I am the master of disguises, The Mask.

" I will burn the heart out of you." Moriarty, Sherlock

BlueRose

Makeup is a wonderful thing. And he pulled off a pretty good Edmund, so why not Nick?