News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueRose

I think I had a subliminal crush on my best friend for a while...

Then she decided I needed to get a life, and dumped me. (Like, as in we aren't friends any more.)
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Delthion on December 13, 2014, 05:47:18 AM
Well, presently I have a crush that I've had for three years...to receive more information you will have to question me. ;D
I question you now! Tell us about it, Delthion... ;D

Life is too short to rush through it.

Delthion

No, I mean specifically. I don't just speak and speak IRL. I require questions, and then I build on said questions.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Delthion on December 13, 2014, 06:17:31 AM
No, I mean specifically. I don't just speak and speak IRL. I require questions, and then I build on said questions.
Alrigjt: would you say that when you say "like", you mean you simply have a crush on that person or your affections are on the brink of what can be called love?

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Maudie

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Delthion on December 13, 2014, 06:21:48 AM
Yes, yes I know... ;D
Well, to be honest, I also honestly have to go for the latter as well: I might even go as far to say that I DO truely love the girl I "like".

Rusvul

Hm. I'm not sure how to define 'love,' how to define 'like,' or how to define 'crush.' I'm not sure what other people feel under certain cirumstances, and how they describe it, so I really can't be sure.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: rusvulthesaber on December 13, 2014, 06:25:11 AM
Hm. I'm not sure how to define 'love,' how to define 'like,' or how to define 'crush.' I'm not sure what other people feel under certain cirumstances, and how they describe it, so I really can't be sure.
The way I would described it is that,, I genuinally care about the person I "like", and that I honestly feel exited (in a nervous type of way) when I am around her. I would do anything she wanted me to do, even if she wanted me to just not be around her: that's really how much I care and, definitively, love her.

Delthion

EXACTLY! That's exactly what I would do!

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Delthion on December 13, 2014, 06:28:06 AM
EXACTLY! That's exactly what I would do!
Well, it's nice to know I'm not the only person to feel about someone this way.

Delthion

Rusvul

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 13, 2014, 06:27:33 AM
The way I would described it is that,, I genuinally care about the person I "like", and that I honestly feel exited (in a nervous type of way) when I am around her. I would do anything she wanted me to do, even if she wanted me to just not be around her: that's really how much I care and, definitively, love her.
Hm. I wish I could mind meld or something, then I could remember other's subjective experiences and emotions. That would make so many things so much easier.

Maudie

Does actually thinking that you like everything about your crush ship you with the latter option? Because I've thought that before.
But I just try to maintain a friendship with my crush. After all, I won't be getting married for at least ten years.

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on December 13, 2014, 06:27:33 AM

Yup, I feel the same way.
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3