News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukka the Sling

*Wants an explanation... now*
"The world is indeed full of peril, and in it there are many dark places; but still there is much that is fair, and though in all lands love is now mingled with grief, it grows perhaps the greater." ~J.R.R. Tolkien

Delthion

Why am I RED??!! *Goes into temper tantrum.* ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

BadgerLordFiredrake

Besides Oracle's logo?
baby turtle forever

BlueRose

*mutters something about people who don't read PJO*
Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jetthebinturong

I think you're probably referring to Rachel Dare, personally I would have gone with green because the Oracle spews green mist
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

No, Jet, it's Rachel ELIZABETH Dare. RED, see? Her initials! The Oracle's initials! Bluesy, you're a genius! (Okay lots opf people are being declared geniuses lately. Awesome!)

BlueRose

Was anyone else on the old DAB forum, circa 2009? I was recently reminded of it, lol.

Bitterly jittery, and not very glittery.

Jetthebinturong

Oh right, I was thinking red hair because Rachel has red hair, I'm dumb sometimes. In my defence, I didn't see the original post and didn't know it was capitalised
"In the meantime, no one should roam the camp alone. Use the buddy system."
"Understood." Will looked at Nico. "Will you be my buddy?"
"You're a dork," Nico announced.
~ The Hidden Oracle, Rick Riordan

Cornflower MM

@Jet: Oh, okay. I was wondering. . . . .

@Blue: Yes, you are!

Delthion

Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Søren

...but first you have to tell us about how you fantasize about your first crush.

I'm retired from the forum

Maudie

Me flirting:
Spoiler
[close]

Although, on a good day I could probably manage this:
Spoiler
[close]
"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

Delthion

Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 23, 2014, 05:43:18 AM
...but first you have to tell us about how you fantasize about your first crush.

Well, then ask away...

Wylder Treejumper

Wow, this is ironic ^^. My first crush was actually Maid Marian from Disney's Robin Hood when I was little...  ;D
"'Tis the business of small minds to shrink, but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death."
-Thomas Paine

"Integrity and firmness is all I can promise; these, be the voyage long or short, shall never forsake me although I may be deserted by all men."
-George Washington

Courage: Not only the willingness to die manfully, but also the determination to live decently.

Søren

Quote from: Delthion on December 23, 2014, 04:47:45 PM
Quote from: Soren the Warrior on December 23, 2014, 05:43:18 AM

Well, then ask away...
How many dream do you have of her each night?

I'm retired from the forum