News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Ouroboros on May 06, 2019, 05:16:25 PM
I dread to imagine what horrors my prepubescent, pseudointellectual mind dreamt up back in 2015.  :-|
The past holds much darkness...

Quote from: Delthion on May 06, 2019, 05:51:29 PM
Not very different actually, but I'm doing pretty well! ;D
Good to hear! It's nice to see you still active as well. It's been nice seeing a lot of really old members still hanging around...

Life is too short to rush through it.

Tungro

Don't mind "the new guy" Sebias, he is one of the more crazy ones around here :P

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Tungro on May 06, 2019, 07:00:25 PM
Don't mind "the new guy" Sebias, he is one of the more crazy ones around here :P
;D Just one of the many.
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Cornflower MM

Ungatt! Hi! How have you been? Good to see you again.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 06, 2019, 07:06:15 PM
Ungatt! Hi! How have you been? Good to see you again.
Ayyy - super long time no see. I've been doing pretty good - you doing fine?

The Skarzs

Long time no see. You kind of disappeared.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Cornflower MM

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn on May 06, 2019, 08:07:52 PM
Ayyy - super long time no see. I've been doing pretty good - you doing fine?

Good to hear! You gonna stick around this time? I've been doing pretty well for the most pat, yeah.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 06, 2019, 08:32:40 PM
Long time no see. You kind of disappeared.
I really did, ya. I tried getting re-invested in these forums back in 2017, but for some reason I ended up feeling rather disillusioned with the whole endeavor (it wasn't really the forum's fault - I was going through some major changes in who I was back then, so things were a little shaky). Now I want to get reconnected with the place at least a bit, now that I'm a bit older and feel more sure of myself. Sounds kinda silly, but then again I can be a rather silly person sometimes...

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 06, 2019, 10:48:05 PM
Good to hear! You gonna stick around this time? I've been doing pretty well for the most pat, yeah.
I hope to stick around at least a decent amount. I miss the old forum life, so I want to indulge in it at least a bit. Also good to hear you've been doing fairly well! Looks like you and Skarz have been pretty active while I was away...

The Skarzs

Yeah. . . 10,000 posts now. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: The Skarzs on May 07, 2019, 01:14:08 AM
Yeah. . . 10,000 posts now. :P
Yeeahh I noticed that! Congratz, I suppose ;D that's a lot of posts!

Cornflower MM

Yeah, i don't think think I've even taken a beak while you were gone - Although my activity has dropped a bit because of IRL stuff.

Ungatt Trunn

That's understandable - I completely dissapeared for years at a time due to IRL stuff, so you're doing much better than me ;D IRL stuff has a way of affecting things like online forum activity...

Delthion

Quote from: Cornflower MM on May 07, 2019, 02:14:19 AM
Yeah, i don't think think I've even taken a beak while you were gone - Although my activity has dropped a bit because of IRL stuff.

No comas/concussions during that time thankfully. ;D
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.

Ungatt Trunn

Quote from: Delthion on May 07, 2019, 02:26:18 AM
No comas/concussions during that time thankfully. ;D
... I presume an injury along those lines occurred in the recent past?

Delthion

Not recently, but about three(?) years ago Corn had a concussion and I think was in a coma for a week or so because a chandelier fell on her. Something like that, I don't remember it perfectly.
Dreams, dreams are untapped and writhing. How much more real are dreams than that paltry existence which we now call reality? How shall we ascend to that which humanity is destined? By mastering the dreamworld of course. That is how, my pupils, that is how.