News:

We're doing a read-along of the Redwall series! The current book is The Sable Quean!

Main Menu

first crush?

Started by mattimouse20, July 20, 2012, 08:04:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

When did age ever change anything?  :laugh:
"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

I mean, my grandparents were about fifteen years apart, but they both had remarried after being widowed, if I'm not mistaken, so they were older when they did.

My first crush I think I elaborated on. It was kind of silly. I didn't realize just how awkward I was back then, and I wish I hadn't been. But it's water under the bridge, and I haven't seen her in about eight years now.
I think I've just pushed having crushes aside completely. :P
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Ebantu the Kararehe

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 30, 2020, 02:44:54 AM
Yeah, but he was four and she was eight. That's a bit weird.

I don't think I've ever actually had a crush on anyone.
Infant Ebby is a smol, out-of-control firebending terror. It's a good thing she's also quite cute.

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
And rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

Captain Wortshire

Spoiler
Okay...

Several years back, during my Summer Camp years, I kind of had a secret crush on a girl in my parish...

Of course, being the awkward teen that I was (and still am), I always avoided directly talking to her. (Partially because I don't talk to girls, unless they start the conversation...)

The most awkward thing about the whole thing is that she was the sister of my former team leader, and...

(Well, nevermind, I am bound by the SICSIC not to discuss any further details.)
[close]
[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"The moon tide is tugging on our hearts right now."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
"We're making the mother of all omelettes here. Can't fret over every egg"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Parish? Were you in Louisiana?
Killing the mood since 2019

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Captain Wortshire

[move][/move]
"It's so sad. Nobody understands you. But the truth is you're the one who finds everyone & everything to be a pain in the butt."
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Oh, wait. Parish is a catholic thing isn't it? If so,

Ah.

Thanks for the artwork Lass, Scott, and Wortshire! (And Dannflower as well for the Worldstate badge.)

Scott McLamok

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 30, 2020, 10:42:49 AM

Spoiler
Okay...

Several years back, during my Summer Camp years, I kind of had a secret crush on a girl in my parish...

Of course, being the awkward teen that I was (and still am), I always avoided directly talking to her. (Partially because I don't talk to girls, unless they start the conversation...)

The most awkward thing about the whole thing is that she was the sister of my former team leader, and...

[close]
?
"A knife, thrown just right, can accomplish wonderful things." -Cayde- 6

"I'm ready! How bout you?" - Emile-A239

"If you win you live. If you lose you die. If you don't fight, you can't win." – Eren Jaeger

"Keep your wits sharp and your blade sharper." – Mandalore the Destroyer

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons." - General Douglas MacArthur

This is the Way.

Sebias of Redwall

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 30, 2020, 10:42:49 AM

Spoiler
Okay...

[close]
Huh. That's... cool (Honestly, I'm not sure what to say, really.  :P). Have you considered talking to her?

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

Captain Wortshire

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I kinda made an unwritten rule not to talk to girls unless they start the conversation...

(Yes, I'm that awquard around them)
[move][/move]
"Ishkhaqwi ai durugnul"
Spoiler
[close]

Verdauga

Kade Rivok

Quote from: Sebias of Redwall on July 30, 2020, 02:44:54 AM

Age differences tend to matter much less the older you get.
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

The Skarzs

Quote from: Captain Wortshire on July 31, 2020, 12:18:38 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

I kinda made an unwritten rule not to talk to girls unless they start the conversation...

(Yes, I'm that awquard around them)
Just compliment her. You don't need to start a conversation to make someone's day, and she will appreciate it. Awkwardness will go away with practice, and I know it can be scary to attempt, but I believe it's worth it
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Kade Rivok

Mm.  Now, to look for a girl to compliment....
Words!
Writings of a Mad Man

Songs!
Kade's Vocal Emporium

Gaming!
The Noob Combo

Super Special Medals!

Sebias of Redwall

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!