The Raid (Co-written with Keva Strongbow)

Started by Sebias of Redwall, April 30, 2020, 05:56:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebias of Redwall

"I can only speak two languages. English and rubbish." ~Brian Jacques

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Boy, that didn't end like I thought it would at all. O_O I thought it was just going to be a lighthearted, slice of life sort of fic, but I forgot the title since I had it open in a different tab for a couple days. I suppose I should have seen it coming.
Still, why didn't you give a little more hope for the future? XD
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

*Cackles evilly* Yeah, the lighthearted stuff in the beginning was mostly written by Keva. All the, er, (SPOILER) doom and gloom was probably written by me.  :laugh:

Hope you enjoyed it, though!

"No half-heartedness and no worldly fear must turn us aside from following the light unflinchingly."

"Evil labours with vast power and perpetual success - in vain: preparing always only the soil for unexpected good to sprout in."

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Yes, I enjoyed it.
There were a couple awkward spots to read, bit overall it was good.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.

Sebias of Redwall

Yeah, we wrote it a while ago (Well, not too long I guess. Jun 24, 2019. But still...).  :laugh: We should probably go back one of these days and edit it sometime... :P

~JRR Tolkien

Long live the RRR!

The Skarzs

Just leave it the way it is. ;) Use it to improve your next one.
Cave of Skarzs

Cave potato.