News:

For some, the heat of summer nears its end. . . And for others, the blooms of spring appear.

Main Menu

Fanfic Character and Story Idea

Started by Edraithel, May 31, 2014, 10:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edraithel

Idea for a character that I want to use in a fanfic I would write. Haven't really decided on a solid storyline for it but I have a general idea.
Name: Anica

Species: Badger

Birthplace: Lands of Ice and Snow

Eye color: Grey

Fur color: white

Build: pretty big for a female badger, about the size of a male badger

Temperament: choleric, phlegmatic

Parents: Mother and Father died during the winter when wolves came in a pack and attacked them on the plains.

Special skills: is an exceptional tracker

Dwelling: When she lived in the Land of Ice and Snow she made burrows when out on the plains and lived in shelters made under
trees when in the forests.

Movement: quiet when she wants to be, careful

Speech: can be very sarcastic, diplomatic, reassuring

Health: in good health

Strengths: tracking, brute strength, diplomacy, intelligence

Weaknesses: loyalty, keeps feelings to herself

Pleasures: tracking, singing, quiet, the stars, northern lights

Terrors: the one she loves most disappearing, being paralyzed

Siblings: Had a younger brother who died when he was a babe in a snowstorm because he could not survive the cold.

Backstory: When she was only 7 seasons old both her parents were killed during the winter by a band of wolves. Her brother and she were able to escape but he was born in autumn and was very young. Anica watched her brother die in her arms from the cold. The Land of Ice and Snow is unforgiving and it devours the weak. From then on she tracked and hunted wolves and other vermin. Her white coat helped her to blend in. One day when she was down near the shoreline a crew of vermin captured her and she was taken aboard a slaver. There she was worked hard in the galley, the slaver hit some rocks though off the coast a little south of salamandastron. It was wreaked and Anica made it to the shore. From there she wandered south and a little east until she came to Redwall.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars, until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire." - Eowyn, Lord of the Rings

"Listen for the destination in your heart if you lose sight of your path." D. Gray Man

Gonff the Mousethief

Sounds like a good idea! I hope you write it! ;)
I want the world of Tolkien,
The message of Lewis;
The adventure of Jacques,
And the heart of Milne.
But I want the originality of me.